Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d400 upload
Hello , i have a devialet expert 200 for a few years and a few months ago i buyed a slave 200 extra so that i can make a 400 system.But i don't no how i do it but when i make a new configuration it will not go to the 400 modus ( in the configuration i click on the expert 400 button and make a configuration ) when i put the sd card into the devialet it will not go to 400 instead of 200 ! My old sd card cofiguration will go to 400 without any problem .what do i not right ? Maby someone of you have the right answer for me ! greetings , hans
Hi Hans,

Welcome to the forum. Try there below. It's always worked for me. Usually, if it doesn't work, delete everything and start a new configuration from the start.

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method

Good luck!

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Sep-2020, 23:25)Pim Wrote: Hi Hans,

Welcome to the forum. Try there below. It's always worked for me. Usually, if it doesn't work, delete everything and start a new configuration from the start.

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-How-to-c...l-s-method

Good luck!

Pim

Thank you for your quick answer , i will try it again.greet hans
I forgot to tell about our system , so here it is : we have a setup from the d400 with b&w 802 d2 speakers and a marantz sa 11s2 cd player and a transrotor phono , the pre-out from the d400 is connected with a marantz pm11s1 ampiflier who send the music to a pair of b&w 803d ( previous model ) for another area in the house.That is not working fine at all because of a nasty sound when the music stop ( you can here a low bass tone all the time ) the phono does the same : a nasty sound whitout playing Huh ( ground is conneted )So now i'm looking for a better configuration. greetings hans
I would first try and get the 400 to work, and only then experiment with the looping to another set elsewhere in the house. Not sure the pre out was intended for that setup.
Aurender N10 - Kharma Enigma Signature AES/EBU - Devialet 400 - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - AudioQuest Diamond RCA-AES between Master and Companion - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - AudioQuest Diamond Ethernet cable - Keces P3 with Hifi-Tuning Supreme 3 Silver fuse - GigaWatt 16A automatic circuit breaker - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz 24 bit Studio

The Netherlands