Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dCS Network Bridge
One owner since new.  Bought last year from an authorized dCS dealer in Vancouver BC.  Condition as new.  Hard one to sell but was looking at a new purchase (Audioquest Niagara 5000) and so spent a few days comparing the Bridge (via AES to the D440's) and the latest variant of ROON AIR (via ethernet).  The Bridge is better, no doubt about it, is a ROON Endpoint and has the first MQA unfold, but AIR is so good that I decided to buy the Niagara and sell the Bridge (but with some real reluctance).

List in the US is $4750 ($5750 CAD)  Sell for $3800 USD.  Shipping and and fees by the purchaser.  

Also have a 1.5Metre Nordost XLR/AES in great condition as it was used with the Bridge. New $890USD Sell at $450USD or the pair for $4250 USD.

Pictures to follow.  Have all boxes and manuals.  Have bought from Rufus McDufus (famously of this site) and have positive feedback at Audiogon and Canuckaudiomart as "wwdw".

Located Vancouver BC, Canada.
ROON 1.3 > i3 ROON ROCK in a Asaka Fanless Enclosure > Sbooster Linear > Acoustic Revive Lan Isolator > dCS Network Bridge > D440PRO > Magico Q3  -  QBase, Sort Kones and Nordost Heimdall throughout.
The dCS NB is simply incredible, very recommended!!
Devialet 400 / TAD Evolution One / dCS Network Bridge (with ROON Core on a Sony VAIO laptop) / Marantz SA-11S2 / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic treatment
- SWEDEN -
Hi , is it 240v?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(12-Jul-2018, 17:23)samsoum Wrote: Hi , is it 240v?

Apologies...should have listed the voltage  US 110.
ROON 1.3 > i3 ROON ROCK in a Asaka Fanless Enclosure > Sbooster Linear > Acoustic Revive Lan Isolator > dCS Network Bridge > D440PRO > Magico Q3  -  QBase, Sort Kones and Nordost Heimdall throughout.
Bridge listing withdrawn...would be crazy to sell the Bridge so keeping both; the Audioquest Niagara and the Bridge...apologies for the confusion at my end.
That was a wise decision!
Devialet 400 / TAD Evolution One / dCS Network Bridge (with ROON Core on a Sony VAIO laptop) / Marantz SA-11S2 / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic treatment
- SWEDEN -
(14-Jul-2018, 17:45)Wdw Wrote: Bridge listing withdrawn...would be crazy to sell the Bridge so keeping both; the Audioquest Niagara and the Bridge...apologies for the confusion at my end.

One question: is the bridge roon ready now?

(15-Jul-2018, 10:53)samsoum Wrote:
(14-Jul-2018, 17:45)Wdw Wrote: Bridge listing withdrawn...would be crazy to sell the Bridge so keeping both; the Audioquest Niagara and the Bridge...apologies for the confusion at my end.

One question: is the bridge roon ready now?

yes..is a ROON endpoint using RAAT