Devialet Chat
List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Speakers (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Speakers)
+--- Thread: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here (/Thread-List-Your-Speakers-and-Devialet-Model-Here)

List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - saxguy - 02-Jul-2014

As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - f1eng - 02-Jul-2014

Devialet 800
Goldmund Epilog 1&2 or
Tune Audio Anima depending on mood/music

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - GuillaumeB - 02-Jul-2014

Devialet 800
Wilson Audio Sophia 3 shortly to be replaced by Sasha 2.

Guillaume

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - GuillaumeB - 02-Jul-2014

(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.

Welcome to Devialet Chat by the way! Smile

Guillaume

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Rufus McDufus - 02-Jul-2014

Devialet 200 and Raidho C-1.1. I'm pretty happy with the D200 and couldn't tell much difference with a 240/250 when auditioning (against the then 170) so I'm guessing the power is ample. I wouldn't say no to another 200 though!

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - flohmann - 02-Jul-2014

See sig. :-)

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Jwg1749 - 02-Jul-2014

Likewise see my sig.

I'm toying with the idea of adding a 200 Slave and, in my more bonkers moments, a couple of subs.

Each Montis consists of a 'static panel that goes down to 350Hz and a 10" active sub powered by its own 200W amp. The speakers are 23kHz to 29Hz (-3dB). On the Martin Logan forum the view seems to be that adding another two subs is FUN!!! Those Yanks ...

Matt

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - dannyBCN - 02-Jul-2014

Devialet 250
Sonus faber Electa Amator II, very soon replaced by Revel Ultima Studio2

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Riddo - 03-Jul-2014

Devialet 200. VAF Research Signature i66 Mk.11. Plenty of power but given the extra inputs and extra headroom, I would be tempted by a good price on the slave unit.
Graeme

RE: List Your Speakers and Devialet Model Here - Eddye - 03-Jul-2014

(02-Jul-2014, 19:42)saxguy Wrote: As the title says, list your speakers and Devialet model here. Also, if you are planning to upgrade to dual mono, please give your reasons for doing so. I think this would be a good resource for potential buyers in determining if certain speakers benefit from a dual mono setup vs a single stereo setup.
Why aren't you sharing your setup?