Devialet Chat
What album are you listening tonight? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Your Music (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Your-Music)
+--- Thread: What album are you listening tonight? (/Thread-What-album-are-you-listening-tonight)

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Bartype - 26-Aug-2017

(25-Aug-2017, 12:34)AaronG Wrote: He's great. There's an excellent Nicolas Jaar playlist on TIDAL. You also might like the Floating Points playlist, if you haven't already checked it out.

(24-Aug-2017, 15:03)Bartype Wrote: Nicolas Jaar - Space is Only Noise

Last weekend i saw a concert of him on a festival, it was awesome! As is this album. It probably needs a few listens before it sinks in, but then..........

[Image: 0MB5zOj.jpg]

Thanks but i don't have Tidal (yet). I am Listening now to Psychic from Darkside, with Nicolas Jaar, also something to get used to, but it crawls under your skin... And then another listen....

This guy, really...!

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - mauidan - 26-Aug-2017

[Image: image.php?id=167504]

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Damon - 27-Aug-2017

(24-Aug-2017, 12:10)K4680 Wrote: "RIP"
John Abercrombie, Lyrical Jazz Guitarist, Dies at 72

Sigh, what a shame. We saw John in a quartet in Rome a few years ago. A wonderful, gentle feel on the guitar, and to me, he had a way of blending the challenging with the melodic that I always found intriguing. The kind of creativity I envy and admire.

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - K4680 - 29-Aug-2017

I have never heard of The Corrs as well as on this 1999 Unplugged concert, and unfortunately never again! Sad

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Axel - 29-Aug-2017

(29-Aug-2017, 16:36)K4680 Wrote: I have never heard of The Corrs as well as on this 1999 Unplugged concert, and unfortunately never again! Sad

Well, we all make mistakes.  Big Grin  Big Grin

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - Axel - 30-Aug-2017

Not an album, but I'm watching a catch-up of the BBC Proms Charles Mingus Revisited, first screened last Friday on BBC4. It's certainly giving my new speakers a good workout. Fantastic music, brilliantly played by conductor Jules Buckley and his Metropole Orkest.

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - K4680 - 01-Sep-2017

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
"4 Way Street"

Recorded live at The Fillmore East, New York, June 2nd-June 7th, 1970 / The Chicago Auditorium, Chicago, Ill., July 5th, 1970 / The Forum, Los Angeles, Calif., June 26th-28th, 1970.

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - thumb5 - 01-Sep-2017

Mary Gauthier "Mercy Now" (CD rip)

[Image: Mercy_Now_Album.jpg]

Country/Americana - quite dark...

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - K4680 - 03-Sep-2017

Eric Burdon Declares War
Suggestion Tip: Tobacco Road and Mother Earth Big Grin

RE: What album are you listening tonight? - blair.athol - 03-Sep-2017

just enjoying Sarah Vaughan, Carl Schroeder, , Bob Magnusson, Jimmy Cobb, Live at Laren, 1975, The Lost Recordings
this is a really amazing recording, no matter what you might think of Devialet Lost Recording, I got the Vinyl No 663 and I just love it   Angel