Devialet Chat
When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc (/Thread-When-this-is-released-i-think-i-will-retire-my-audio-pc)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - Antoine - 30-Jul-2015

(30-Jul-2015, 13:13)miro Wrote:
(30-Jul-2015, 13:00)GuillaumeB Wrote: I like the look of this. Combine with a reclocker and you could be off to the races!  Smile

Guillaume

Again, the designers of this device should design it, so that there is no need for a reclocker,
or for the reclockcer to be already built into the design of this device, in order to keep the path very short.

Yes and any and every device built should be perfect and there shouldn't be any wars in the world! Wink

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - baddog - 31-Jul-2015

I think this device looks great - I have my eye on it - if it has RoonSpeaker support delivered when they release I am all in!

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - octaviars - 31-Jul-2015

(31-Jul-2015, 03:15)baddog Wrote: I think this device looks great - I have my eye on it - if it has RoonSpeaker support delivered when they release I am all in!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Run a NUC with ROON and the Sonore via a Regen to my D400, this looks very intresting, wonder how it compares to my Aries if Auralic gets RoonSpeaker aswell?

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - completeluxury - 31-Jul-2015

i think it depends entirely on the use octaviars.

the reason i think its going to be so good is because its not made to perform heaps of functions at once. all its made to do is receive one signal and output it via usb. i imagine it will be a very low noise device and with thing like linear power supply and regen should clear all of that up.

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - GuillaumeB - 31-Jul-2015

(31-Jul-2015, 10:33)completeluxury Wrote: i think it depends entirely on the use octaviars.

the reason i think its going to be so good is because its not made to perform heaps of functions at once. all its made to do is receive one signal and output it via usb. i imagine it will be a very low noise device and with thing like linear power supply and regen should clear all of that up.

Agreed. Any idea on price points yet? 

Guillaume

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - completeluxury - 31-Jul-2015

none.

it seems all discussion about this item was pulled from computeraudiophile because it was never actually meant to come out the web page was discovered by accident!

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - miro - 31-Jul-2015

(31-Jul-2015, 10:54)completeluxury Wrote: none.

it seems all discussion about this item was pulled from computeraudiophile because it was never actually meant to come out the web page was discovered by accident!

Oh-oh!

We were too quick to show interest, and now it does not even exist!
We messed up! :-)

the device is still in creation. its going to come out but the manufacturer wanted to keep the specs under wraps i think until release.

probably so nobody could begin to copy it!!

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - Dr Tone - 31-Jul-2015

Jesus has posted the production link over on CA. It's just a place holder page for now.

http://www.microrendu.sonore.us

RE: When this is released i think i will retire my audio pc - Antoine - 31-Jul-2015

You can click the picture on that link. Smile

Jesus of Sonore also wrote there's going to be two versions.

Quote:For the record there are currently two units in the microRendu series, but I have not worked out how to incorporate the second unit into the webpage so there is no information on it yet. Anyway, I encourage people to sign up for the email list to receive periodic updates on the series.

Jesus R