Devialet Chat
Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet Expert 400/800, Original d'Atelier, Expert 210/440/1000 Pro (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Expert-400-800-Original-d-Atelier-Expert-210-440-1000-Pro)
+--- Thread: Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. (/Thread-Any-400-Owners-near-Ottawa-Canada)

Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. - BrianT - 03-Aug-2015

I'm trying to find the time, to get to Montreal and listen to a set of 400's
With my crazy work load, its not going to happen very soon.

If there is a member in the Ottawa area who has a set of 400's and wouldn't mind
letting me demo them at his/her place that would help me out a lot.

Thanks Brian

RE: Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. - MusicFirst - 04-Aug-2015

(03-Aug-2015, 22:56)BrianT Wrote: I'm trying to find the time, to get to Montreal and listen to a set of 400's

If there is a member in the Ottawa area who has a set of 400's and wouldn't mind

Thanks Brian

Brian

I am located outside of TO just past Hamilton.
I was only able to listen to a D200 before taking a leap of faith and going for a pair of D400s. My friend bought a D200. He is saving his pennies to get a Companion. There is, in my setup, no real comparison between a D200 and a pair of D400s. Better soundstage, lower noise floor, better dynamics. Really, if you like the D200, you will love the D400.

Kerry

RE: Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. - MusicFirst - 04-Aug-2015

(03-Aug-2015, 22:56)BrianT Wrote: I'm trying to find the time, to get to Montreal and listen to a set of 400's

Thanks Brian

Brian

If you would be willing to spring for gas for my Matrix, and have a place for me to crash overnight. I would be up for a road trip with my 400s (and maybe some other toys). Smile

Kerry

RE: Any 400 Owners near Ottawa, Canada. - BrianT - 24-Sep-2015

(04-Aug-2015, 12:56)MusicFirst Wrote:

Thanks Brian

Brian

If you would be willing to spring for gas for my Matrix, and have a place for me to crash overnight.  I would be up for a road trip with my 400s (and maybe some other toys). Smile

Kerry

Kerry

Kerry I'm sorry I did not reply, I total missed this post. That would have been a great idea.
anyhow I yesterday I picked up a D400, will set it up on the weekend. Really looking forward to it.
Can you tell me where you got your SP/DIF - AES/EBU cable from, i hoping it was somewhere in Canada.

Brian