Devialet Chat
Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Phantom I (103 DB, 108 DB, Premier Classic, Silver & Gold) (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Phantom-I-103-DB-108-DB-Premier-Classic-Silver-Gold)
+--- Thread: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? (/Thread-Anyone-ordered-Phantom-for-Sept-7-shipping)

Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - MountainGuy - 25-Aug-2015

From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

I know that US dealers have already gotten their Phantoms though I'm a bit surprised that none have made any comments here. 

UL

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - riozilla - 25-Aug-2015

(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)SMountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

I know that US dealers have already gotten their Phantoms though I'm a bit surprised that none have made any comments here. 

UL

I ordered one using the pre-order code and am based in the US. Haven't heard any shipment updates yet.  Really wish the stands and volume controller would also ship soon (and the software would get better!).

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - Dvlt PhD - 25-Aug-2015

I'm going to wait to see what the update that is happening this week is all about, and hear some feedback around here, then I suppose I'll make my mind. I'll probably ask for "Branch" launch update, before I place an order. I'm going to need stands.

I did listen to a pair of Silvers, at a dealer, a few days ago, and all I'm going to say is that NIN fans might just find themselves happy to own the Phantoms.

NIN - "The Wretched", blew my mind.

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - seb - 09-Sep-2015

(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)MountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

UL

Yes, they shipped. I received mine yesterday  Smile

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - GuillaumeB - 09-Sep-2015

(09-Sep-2015, 15:28)seb Wrote:
(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)MountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

UL

Yes, they shipped. I received mine yesterday  Smile

Congrats and welcome to Devialet Chat  Smile

Guillaume

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - nonsns3 - 09-Sep-2015

I pre-ordered. Got confirmation that my credit card was charged last week. No further update since then.

RE: Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping? - nonsns3 - 10-Sep-2015

Got shipping confirmation for delivery on Mon 9/14 (to DC). Actual shipment date was 9/10 and not 9/7 as advertised.