Devialet Chat
Sonore Streamers - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Sonore Streamers (/Thread-Sonore-Streamers)

RE: Sonore Streamers - Antoine - 05-May-2016

I've just received an email from USPS with a shipping notification. The microRendu is scheduled to ship today. Smile

It indeed ships out from Small Green Computer, I ordered directly from Sonore so they're working together in this.

RE: Sonore Streamers - octaviars - 05-May-2016

(05-May-2016, 20:11)Antoine Wrote: I've just received an email from USPS with a shipping notification. The microRendu is scheduled to ship today. Smile

It indeed ships out from Small Green Computer, I ordered directly from Sonore so they're working together in this.

I ordered mine from Small Green Computer, hopefully it will ship this week that is what I was told yesterday.

RE: Sonore Streamers - Hifi_swlon - 05-May-2016

shipped! SmileSmile. I guess Thursday's international shipping day!

Yes the relationship between Sonore, Small Green computer, vortex box, computer audiophile, sotm, John Swenson, and sort of uptone all seems a bit confusing.

Ok, now the wait for postage and customs. Sad

RE: Sonore Streamers - Borgen - 05-May-2016

yes, I got a mail with shipping info

RE: Sonore Streamers - octaviars - 05-May-2016

(05-May-2016, 21:00)Hifi_swlon Wrote: shipped! SmileSmile. I guess Thursday's international shipping day!

Yes the relationship between Sonore, Small Green computer, vortex box, computer audiophile, sotm, John Swenson, and sort of uptone all seems a bit confusing.

Ok, now the wait for postage and customs. Sad

Do you know if they put the total amount on the package?  Hopefully it will go throug customs without any problems. When I ordered my Cabledyne cables I got no extra charges.

RE: Sonore Streamers - Hifi_swlon - 05-May-2016

No idea. I guess we'll find out soon enough! The annoying thing with customs here isn't necessarily that you have to pay (that's just the rules) it's more that it gets held up for weeks just for them to notify you there's a charge, and then the postal service charge you another fee for 'processing and collecting' the charge. And then when you go to the post depot to collect - which takes another week due to their insanely small opening times making it impossible during the work week - it's like going back in time and they don't take card payments so you then have to go to a cash point and get the money and go back and queue again. That was my experience last time my parcel got nabbed anyway.
So it was four days US to UK. Three weeks to get the last five miles. High-tech UK. Wink

RE: Sonore Streamers - Antoine - 06-May-2016

Mine is in Jamaica now..Jamaica, NY that is! Big Grin

RE: Sonore Streamers - octaviars - 06-May-2016

(06-May-2016, 11:55)Antoine Wrote: Mine is in Jamaica now..Jamaica, NY that is! Big Grin

I am still waiting for the mail that they have shipped it, I hope they get it out this week as they promised Dodgy

RE: Sonore Streamers - Antoine - 06-May-2016

Sorry to hear that Octaviars! If I am not mistaken you did order later than Hifi_swlon and me. We both ordered close to one another in time and received our shipping close as well so it does seem they're processing in order the orders came in. Yours should ship soon as well, hopefully today! I'm not sure if they're working in the weekend.

RE: Sonore Streamers - octaviars - 06-May-2016

I got the PayPal invoice on saturday evening and paid it directly. When did you order and pay yours?