Devialet Chat
Problems with radios - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Phantom I (103 DB, 108 DB, Premier Classic, Silver & Gold) (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Phantom-I-103-DB-108-DB-Premier-Classic-Silver-Gold)
+--- Thread: Problems with radios (/Thread-Problems-with-radios)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Problems with radios - f1eng - 14-Apr-2016

There is a firmware update to resolve a radio bug.

RE: Problems with radios - steenh - 17-Apr-2016

The bug - "radios are not avaible" - is till showing up.
Access to stations is fine - why this information?

No problem with router etc. The day after the new update was fine, however the information
has been shown for the last 2 days.

Steen

RE: Problems with radios - ragwo - 17-Apr-2016

The error message pops up here time to time. I just ignore it. It actually never appears when I listen to radio but when I listen to something else with the radio channel in the play list.

RE: Problems with radios - flyrick - 01-May-2016

(17-Apr-2016, 07:28)steenh Wrote: The bug - "radios are not avaible" - is till showing up.
Access to stations is fine - why this information?

No problem with router etc. The day after the new update was fine, however the information
has been shown for the last 2 days.

Steen

Hi steenh,

Maybe problems on the server side (like server response time or something else). I observe some times "Deezer is not available" too.
I got this message too when they release the new DOS version but now it's fine for me. And you ?

RE: Problems with radios - MountainGuy - 10-May-2016

Sorry guys - very basic question. I just got back from a long trip. Spark updated to 1.5. I don't see radio - how do I get radio in Spark? (I can't upgrade the dialog or phantom to 1.7 yet. Not working for some reason - keeps quitting on me.)

Thanks!

RE: Problems with radios - EvPa - 10-May-2016

(10-May-2016, 15:09)MountainGuy Wrote: Sorry guys - very basic question.  I just got back from a long trip.  Spark updated to 1.5.  I don't see radio - how do I get radio in Spark?  (I can't upgrade the dialog or phantom to 1.7 yet.  Not working for some reason - keeps quitting on me.)  

Thanks!

As far as I know you need both Spark 1.5+ and DevialetOS 1.7+ for the webradios to work.

Unfortunate that you are having trouble with the DevialetOS update, mine was quick and straightforward. Are you initiating the update from a computer or phone/tablet?

RE: Problems with radios - MountainGuy - 11-May-2016

Update from computer. Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet. Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.

RE: Problems with radios - Johnnydev - 11-May-2016

(11-May-2016, 05:36)MountainGuy Wrote: Update from computer.  Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet.  Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.

Did you do a complete factory reset ?

RE: Problems with radios - Johnnydev - 11-May-2016

(11-May-2016, 05:36)MountainGuy Wrote: Update from computer.  Dialog connected to the Apple router via ethernet.  Two phantoms are wireless to dialog.

Did you do a complete factory reset ?

RE: Problems with radios - Pioneer123 - 12-May-2016

I still have a problem with internet radio, it will play for about 20 minutes then start to break up until it stops. During the break up / intermittent playing if I just press pause and play again it runs again no problem for a period before doing the same thing again.
I have run the same radio station on my iPhone and Mac in parallel and these do not give any problem so its not a bandwidth issue (I have 50Mbps connection anyway).
Any clues?
Thanks