Devialet Chat
A Tale Of Two Fora - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: A Tale Of Two Fora (/Thread-A-Tale-Of-Two-Fora)

Pages: 1 2

A Tale Of Two Fora - IanG-UK - 22-Apr-2016

I participate on this forum and also on the HiFi Critic forum operated by Paul Messenger and Martin Colloms. 

Membership of both is free. HiFi Critic also produce a quarterly magazine, advertising free, 60 pages, very high quality, £65 per year.

Some interesting statistics:

DevialetChat Forum                    HiFi Critic Forum

Forum Age:                                  23 months                                  9 years

Members:                                     2,115                                         1,489

Logged In Visitors In 2016:             1,219                                        68                      (113 days)

Logged In Visitors In Last Day:        290                                           15                      (24 hours) 

Members With 10+ Posts:               400                                           109

Members With 100+ Posts:              76                                            32

Congratulations to Guillaume, and Rufus and Martyn, for making this such a well read and participative place.

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - deviousalet - 22-Apr-2016

Even more impressive is a subjective metric: tenor. I'm so pleased that the tone of this forum is almost exclusively polite, informative, and fun. Thanks all for that.

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - Confused - 22-Apr-2016

(22-Apr-2016, 20:45)deviousalet Wrote: Even more impressive is a subjective metric: tenor. I'm so pleased that the tone of this forum is almost exclusively polite, informative, and fun. Thanks all for that.

Go and get stuffed deviouslet!

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - Chris Marshall - 22-Apr-2016

?. That would count as gracious and polite over on hifi wigwam!

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - BrianT - 22-Apr-2016

(22-Apr-2016, 19:06)IanG-UK Wrote: Congratulations to Guillaume, and Rufus and Martyn, for making this such a well read and participative place.

Well done guys, we have a great forum here with good help and advice.

Brian

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - deviousalet - 22-Apr-2016

(22-Apr-2016, 21:00)Confused Wrote: Go and get stuffed deviouslet!

I had and excellent supper and am stuffed. Excellent suggestion, Confused. Now back to the music.

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - Confused - 22-Apr-2016

(22-Apr-2016, 23:34)deviousalet Wrote:
(22-Apr-2016, 21:00)Confused Wrote: Go and get stuffed deviouslet!

I had and excellent supper and am stuffed. Excellent suggestion, Confused. Now back to the music.

Splendid!  I am pleased you enjoyed my kind suggestion.  Oh, and please accept my apologies for misspelling 'deviousalet' in my earlier post, terribly remiss of me.  Angel

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - Pim - 23-Apr-2016

You guys crack me up!. If i'm ever to sell my Devialet I'll just keep coming here for fun Smile

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - IanG-UK - 23-Apr-2016

(23-Apr-2016, 08:39)Pim van Vliet Wrote: You guys crack me up!. If i'm ever to sell my Devialet I'll just keep coming here for fun Smile

Well you must stay at least another month because there will be another "2,000" event then when Confused hits that posting level.

At which point I guess he becomes MightyConfused.

RE: A Tale Of Two Fora - hk6230 - 23-Apr-2016

Just a few more posts and he will hit the 2000.