Devialet Chat
How is the forum funded? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How is the forum funded? (/Thread-How-is-the-forum-funded)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: How is the forum funded? - samurai7595 - 01-May-2016

Did my part.

Please keep up the great work!

RE: How is the forum funded? - Jnan_devi - 02-May-2016

(01-May-2016, 04:26)Jnan_devi Wrote: PayPal issues. Some old address has become sticky and its not allowing to EDIT REMOVE etc. Can't even change phone number.

Sorting out paypal issues first and revert back!.

Thanks for everything!

This is about PayPal and nothing to do with Donate button above.
PayPal Ordeal over Smile. Old email registered during my past visit to US. and its locked by country where its registered, as I m trying to modify with IP address in India. anyways created new account, card details, email confirmation and tried Donate. Says no funds so add funds > went back to PayPal to add funds and there is no option to add money and it says "You dont have to have balance to shop or pay for services". Tried confirming Phone records - took some time but completed. then tried Donate - it went one step ahead and said some issues with PayPal ... anyways I gave about 15mins time had morning breakfast and tried again - it went through in two clicks! Smile!.

Back to Topic -> APPRECIATE all the work you folks are doing and have done so far and i use the forum for educating myself and interesting setups, systems. My Fav are My Systems, Streaming, News and Music. I love to read experiments about SQ comparisons.

RE: How is the forum funded? - GuillaumeB - 02-May-2016

Thanks everyone! The total now stands at £305 less PayPal fees! Hugely appreciated.  Smile

Guillaume

RE: How is the forum funded? - Womaz - 02-May-2016

What a great idea. My donation made too. I would have been lost without this forum in my early Devialet days, I may have even sold it and moved on as it was so frustrating.
The help I get on here is invaluable .....keep up the great work

RE: How is the forum funded? - Silvertouran - 02-May-2016

Well said Womaz. I reckon that most of us have found this site on Google when we encountered a problem with our equipment. And we're still learning. :-)

RE: How is the forum funded? - Axel - 02-May-2016

Put a tenner in a couple of days ago. Imagine if every member put that amount in.....

RE: How is the forum funded? - hk6230 - 02-May-2016

I'm still having problem with the Paypal. In China, anything not Chinese-related is difficult. But, I am sure I will get around over it in a matter of time.

RE: How is the forum funded? - deviousalet - 02-May-2016

I kicked in £10 for Gary, who can buy me a drink some day.

RE: How is the forum funded? - hk6230 - 03-May-2016

(02-May-2016, 17:55)deviousalet Wrote: I kicked in £10 for Gary, who can buy me a drink some day.

Thanks, @deviousalet. I owe you one now. Where in the world are you so I can make plan to visit you and have a drink together. Big Grin

RE: How is the forum funded? - ledesc - 03-May-2016

I also did my part Smile

To support Guillaume's work and also because:
1 all of you making this forum unique.
2 I think may be it could open the eyes of Devialet, and push them to take care of us.

For me Devialet is here and nowhere else !!!!!!!!!!!