Devialet Chat
AIR 3 beta for Windows - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: AIR 3 beta for Windows (/Thread-AIR-3-beta-for-Windows)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Confused - 17-Jul-2016

(15-Jul-2016, 10:04)Cylob Wrote:
(14-Jul-2016, 18:35)Dr Tone Wrote: If they are addressing resource issues with a hire to Fix Air, a fix certainly isn't right around the corner.

Right: Confused's post suggests it's fixed and we'll have the update in july.

Then Ian's post suggest they will hire someone to fix it. Undecided

My post didn't mention or suggest 'fixed'!  All I have said is that a new Windows beta version is due to be released in July.  Maybe this will prove to be a fix for some, maybe it will be rubbish, I have no idea!

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - GuillaumeB - 17-Jul-2016

(17-Jul-2016, 10:58)Confused Wrote:
(14-Jul-2016, 18:35)Dr Tone Wrote: If they are addressing resource issues with a hire to Fix Air, a fix certainly isn't right around the corner.

My post didn't mention or suggest 'fixed'!  All I have said is that a new Windows beta version is due to be released in July.  Maybe this will prove to be a fix for some, maybe it will be rubbish, I have no idea!

Once again...

I had confirmation from Devialet themselves that a beta for AIR 3 windows would appear in late July or August.

It would appear that the latest from Ian's correspondence with Devialet is that Devialet are now saying by September. 

Guillaume

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Cylob - 17-Jul-2016

Amazed that nobody leaked the Windows beta that was sent to some.

(17-Jul-2016, 11:09)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(15-Jul-2016, 10:04)Cylob Wrote: Right: Confused's post suggests it's fixed and we'll have the update in july.

Once again...

I had confirmation from Devialet themselves that a beta for AIR 3 windows would appear in late July or August.

It would appear that the latest from Ian's correspondence with Devialet is that Devialet are now saying by September. 

Guillaume

Well I was told quite clearly that it would be July, and that was only four days ago!  Oh well.

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Cylob - 17-Jul-2016

from your post:
a new version of Windows AIR is coming soon. How soon? July 2016, apparently, so there you have it folks! It really is coming soon. (so I was told)

I assumed it was fixed, but that seems to be just wishful thinking...
We'll just get another beta and prolly have to wait for it until september it seems now.
Which will be fixed by somebody that they still have to hire.

Ha! I had forgotten that I had written the in brackets '(so I was told)'. I guess at some level I didn't believe it myself!

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Nightmare - 17-Jul-2016

In order to boost the confusion even further, I´ve been told, that there is a new software coming mid of July (August latest Tongue) that also ´includes´ AIR3 for everyone (Mac & PC) that has been additionally optimized for Roon as well.

And 2016 was meant - confirmed on demand Shy

Uiih, it is mid of July already Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Celts88 - 17-Jul-2016

(17-Jul-2016, 12:04)Nightmare Wrote: AIR3 for everyone (Mac & PC) that has been additionally optimized for Roon as well.

Hope it's true that it works better with Roon.

I send music from my Mac Mini via WiFi to my D-Premiers (don't have Ethernet input on D-Premiers so don't have that option, but have very good WiFi in the house -46dBm Signal Strength at the D-Premiers) and when it works it sounds great, but only issue I have is that Air shutdowns and I have to keep restarting it. No issue with White Noise, just that it keeps stopping (sometimes after minutes, other times after hours)

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - jmorrell - 17-Jul-2016

To further add to confusion. I've since install the drivers from the manufacturers website for my audio device, motherboard drivers, etc. and haven't experienced a single BSOD yet. This is coming from getting them constantly.

Might be worth a shot for anyone else suffering the windows 10 Air BSOD issues.

Looking forward to the release of Air 3.0 Win.

RE: AIR 3 beta for Windows : ETA ? - Georgethesixth - 20-Jul-2016

You can check the petition thread with the response from Devialet's CEO regarding availability and content of the beta for Windows.