Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 05-Nov-2016

It sounds like you guys over the pond have got the ball rolling. I had to raise three separate tickets with Devialet to get my boxes and labels. As someone on here suggested, Devialet use the issuing of boxes and labels as a mechanism for controlling the rate of influx of the units. I think I'd rather wait for a slot and get the amps back sooner, rather than sending them off and having to wait a couple of months to get them back as they slip further and further behind. Good luck to you all!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 05-Nov-2016

(05-Nov-2016, 01:52)baddog Wrote: Well finally today after placing my upgrade order on October 17th I received my "email" from Judith.

Please note I am in the US.

One change from some of your experiences is the instructions, note they now include a UPS label, (commercial) invoice and shippers export declaration.

Place UPS label, 3 copies of the invoice and the shipper's export declaration on the cardboard box

You will find your UPS label, the invoice and the shipper's export declaration attached to this email which should be attached to the cardboard box. 
baddog
Glad you finally got the ball rolling, its fun to track (on the UPS site) all the places it goes
before it ends up at Devialet.
Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - actx76092 - 05-Nov-2016

I finally got my labels . .no box yet (supposed to be on its way). Took almost 3 weeks and probably 10 calls and 10 tickets. . .still kind of surprised by how Devialet seemed to have no clue that people would want to upgrade. . .

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 05-Nov-2016

(05-Nov-2016, 15:43)actx76092 Wrote: I finally got my labels . .no box yet (supposed to be on its way).  Took almost 3 weeks and probably 10 calls and 10 tickets. . .still kind of surprised by how Devialet seemed to have no clue that people would want to upgrade. . .

I am happy I did not decide to get the big box from Devialet and made my own package out of the six boxes I hade for my 200 Master and Companion. The problem with geting the boxes seems to be the biggest thing right now.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 05-Nov-2016

(05-Nov-2016, 15:43)actx76092 Wrote: I finally got my labels . .no box yet (supposed to be on its way).  Took almost 3 weeks and probably 10 calls and 10 tickets. . .still kind of surprised by how Devialet seemed to have no clue that people would want to upgrade. . .

If you sign up (free) for UPS My Choice, it will show you any packages headed towards you for delivery. Regardless of whether the vendor has provided you with a tracking number.

For example, I can see that Devialet has created a shipping label for my outer box, along with a shipping and estimated delivery date.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 06-Nov-2016

Got an mail from UPS today that my amps are ready for delivery tomorrow so it only took 10 days from when I sent them away Smile and there was only 4 working days this week in France.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 06-Nov-2016

(06-Nov-2016, 12:28)octaviars Wrote: Got an mail from UPS today that my amps are ready for delivery tomorrow so it only took 10 days from when I sent them away Smile and there was only 4 working days this week in France.

Thats excellent news, they did them real fast.
If i'm luck  should be getting an Email from them soon.

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 06-Nov-2016

(06-Nov-2016, 12:47)BrianT Wrote:
(06-Nov-2016, 12:28)octaviars Wrote: Got an mail from UPS today that my amps are ready for delivery tomorrow so it only took 10 days from when I sent them away Smile and there was only 4 working days this week in France.

Thats excellent news, they did them real fast.
If i'm luck  should be getting an Email from them soon.

Brian

They arrived at Paris late friday the 28 october so I asume not much happened before monday the 31 october and then the 1 november was a holliday in France. The amps was ready for UPS a 9.00 on friday the 4 november so it only took 3 working days to get them done.

As I got UPS My Choice I decided to hold the package at the airport were the UPS deliverycenter is so I can pick them up by my self tomorrow seems safer than having them on a truck all day and no idea when they deliver (4 hour window)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 06-Nov-2016

This is good news indeed! Sounds like Devialet are still on target and nobody is having to wait an age to get their precious amps back.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 07-Nov-2016

For you guys that are waiting for your upgraded amps to get back.....I got a package with me home after work today  Big Grin

[Image: DSC01684_zpsn4ky4dky.jpg]