Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 14-Nov-2016

Envelope looks kinda like this:

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 14-Nov-2016

(14-Nov-2016, 22:59)baddog Wrote: They go on the outer box just like the shipping label. UPS can give you what a basically a clear envelope packet. It attaches to the outside of the box, and you put all 6 copies in the sleeve of the clear envelope packet. It remains unsealed so it can be inspected by UPS, by Customs and then upon Import into France.

Thx again baddog!!!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 15-Nov-2016

Antoine

Any news on your amps yet?. I was hoping that you would have them back by now.

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 16-Nov-2016

Me too - that would mean mine are closer to being done!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 16-Nov-2016

(14-Nov-2016, 20:25)Xander Wrote: Just received my UPS shipment code, looks like the package back is 14kg while the shipment to Devialet was 28kg... do the ship back in 2 packages or is it a mistake on the label (or do they send only the master back )

That's very strange.  Huh  14kg does indeed sound like one amp. Did you ship them out as one package? Is there any way one could have got "lost"?Let us know how you get on!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 16-Nov-2016

The UPS label I got from Devialet for shipping my Devialet 400s to them had a weight of 14Kg.

The UPS tracking site listed a weight of 14Kg.

Oddly the shipping export form listed a weight of 28Kg.

So I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Save that for later... Angel

Upgrade program kick-off - Xander - 16-Nov-2016

Thanks all, I have recieved the package late yesterday .... very happy now, will post observations later.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 16-Nov-2016

(15-Nov-2016, 23:53)BrianT Wrote: Antoine

Any news on your amps yet?. I was hoping that you would have them back by now.

Brian

(16-Nov-2016, 03:16)baddog Wrote: Me too - that would mean mine are closer to being done!

Nothing yet guys but thanks for asking! Smile

Don't know what's taking them so long as others have theirs back while they sent them later. Perhaps different amps follow different paths. Mine has some case discolorations so perhaps the refurbishing process takes longer. All speculation of course. I'll keep you guys updated!

To be fair though, mine was delivered late on the 2nd of November and the email states 15 to 20 working days. Today 10 full working days have passed.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Hifi_swlon - 16-Nov-2016

They know who you are and are waiting for the absolute best boards off the production line. Smile

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 16-Nov-2016

(16-Nov-2016, 18:26)Hifi_swlon Wrote: They know who you are and are waiting for the absolute best boards off the production line. Smile

Haha Big Grin

Or they know who I am and thus decided to keep me waiting a bit longer! Wink