Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - rondark - 16-Nov-2016

FYI:Upgrade 

Dropped my D200 at UPS in Toronto on November 4. UPS screwed around with paperwork. Arrived Paris November 7. Shipped back to Toronto November 14 and out for delivery today (November 16). So far, no charges.

Quite good...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - BrianT - 16-Nov-2016

(16-Nov-2016, 18:30)Antoine Wrote:
(16-Nov-2016, 18:26)Hifi_swlon Wrote: They know who you are and are waiting for the absolute best boards off the production line. Smile

Haha Big Grin

Or they know who I am and thus decided to keep me waiting a bit longer! Wink

That's probably the truth  Dodgy

Brian

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 17-Nov-2016

So took the plunge to go 400>440 a week or so ago, UPS window was 11 to 17 November. So far no boxes, no ups eMail, no contact bar Judith's first eMail...

All expected after reading on here. Devialet tell my dealer that everything is running on schedule...

???

The question marks are supposed to be crying laughing smilies...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 17-Nov-2016

@SquiggFSM

Congratulations on wading in with many of us. Where are you located, the US?

I would suggest opening a request on the Devialet Help Center to start the lines of communications with the upgrade team.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Antoine - 17-Nov-2016

Update; my Pro is now in transit. Smile It was picked up from the factory late this afternoon and UPS has planned delivery for tomorrow.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 17-Nov-2016

That is great news, congrats, I think my system is right behind you in the queue.....

(17-Nov-2016, 18:51)baddog Wrote: @SquiggFSM

Congratulations on wading in with many of us. Where are you located, the US?

I would suggest opening a request on the Devialet Help Center to start the lines of communications with the upgrade team.

Scotland...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 17-Nov-2016

I really don't know how this works. I placed 2 orders. First one on 31st Oct and then on 9th Nov. I got a shipping label for the second order and I shipped it out yesterday. I'm still waiting for a label for my first order though. I really wanted these units back before Thanksgiving, but doesn't look like its gonna happen.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 18-Nov-2016

I don't think I will be enjoying mine with turkey either. I shipped out on Friday, November 4th, and due to UPS delays regarding paperwork, it didn't ship out from the West Coast/US until Monday the 7th. They received it on the 10th. I am hopefully it will ship back to me next week. For now, it's out of mind till I receive a return shipping notice.

I would recommend a follow up with Devialet on the status of the other label, perhaps they thought you would only need one label to return both units?