Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 20-Nov-2016

(19-Nov-2016, 22:02)baddog Wrote: It is puzzling why they didn't keep an inventory of boxes in each country.

As I've said before, I'm still under the impression that Devialet use the rate of box delivery as a mechanism for regulating the influx into the factory of units to be upgraded. They like to send the boxes from France so that they remain in firm control.
Hope you get your amps back soon!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Confused - 20-Nov-2016

ALERT ALERT:

Devialet have announced a FIRM SCHEDULE for something: (also note the quality and care bit, which is good, we wouldn't want any dodgy chrome plating or circuit boards falling out and needing re-soldering, that would be bad)

Dear Friend,
Would you like to listen to your Christmas music on the ultimate audiophile system? Now is the time.

Order your Expert Pro Upgrade today and your Expert Pro will be back home before Christmas. 

The Upgrade program is a major success. Everyday, new Expert Pro owners send us amazing feedbacks.  The quality and care we put into each Upgrade allows us to complete only a limited number a day. For this reason, we will set up a 5 working day slot to organise the collection of your Expert. Offer limited to the first 100 orders picked up before Nov. 25th.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - octaviars - 20-Nov-2016

Perhaps they should fix all the ones that have ordered but not yet recieved boxes or shipping papers.......how many have not seen the 5 day slot pass without any information what is happening from Devialet.

I am glad that I live in a EU country and did not need to get the boxes, lives 30 minute drive from the airport where UPS has a service center, I feel really bad for you other guys that have problems with the upgradeprogram.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - David - 20-Nov-2016

(20-Nov-2016, 14:09)Wdw Wrote: Hello all,
Would anyone have a direct email address or phone number within Devialet could be contacted for direct support.  We were on a four week vacation, in Europe, and on the day of our return I logged in to purchase the upgrade.  Everything went well, the discount code was accepted (D400 purchased in 2016) but the brain trust at my bank took this purchase to be suspicious and declined the transaction.  They claimed the amount of money combined with an unknown company prompted the action.  Got that sorted out but the discount code is no longer valid on my second attempt.  Eva, from support, sent a second code and this didn't work as well.  Assume it has a one use limit per user even though these transactions weren't completed.  I have sent numerous emails to customer support but suspect this issue is one that will take someone with some seniority to address.  As per the email just received from our favourite Bot, Judith, I do want to get the D's on the road this coming week to have them back by Christmas.
Thanks, in advance for any assistance you can offer.
Warren

customercare@devialet.com maybe..

succes!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Axel - 20-Nov-2016

Go here: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us

At the bottom of the page, it gives various phone numbers depending on where you are calling from.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - wiresandmore - 20-Nov-2016

I had the exact same issue but my dealer resolved it for me. They got a new code within an hour and all was well. Is that an option?

Upgrade program kick-off - Xander - 20-Nov-2016

I had the same... I used the Phantom chat on the website to log my issue and Roger of support send a new code in one hour. Good respond!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - marcor - 20-Nov-2016

Hello,

anyone from down-under (Au or NZ) has done the upgrade? I am trying to figure out if take the plunge now and risk to be without amplifier at Christmas due to possible delays or if wait until the latest possible day of the upgrade (23rd of December?) so that will go back to France in the New Year after the festivities.

Thanks
Marco

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - GaryBill - 20-Nov-2016

Hi there,
My 200 went back at the end of October.  Major issue is getting it released for export from NZ.  I had to step in and get myself identified as the exporter (rather than Devialet or UPS).  It eventually got to the factory on 4th Nov.  I'm waiting now for information on completing the u/g and the return journey.  I am assured by Devialet that they/UPS will manage all clearance (duty ,GST etc).  We'll wait and see.  Hoping desperately to get 220Pro back for Xmas.

Regards
Gary

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Riddo - 21-Nov-2016

(20-Nov-2016, 20:06)marcor Wrote: Hello,

anyone from down-under (Au or NZ) has done the upgrade? I am trying to figure out if take the plunge now and risk to be without amplifier at Christmas due to possible delays or if wait until the latest possible day of the upgrade (23rd of December?) so that will go back to France in the New Year after the festivities.

Thanks
Marco
Hello Marco,
      Mine was sent on October 31st and was back on my doorstep on November 16th.
   Cheers,
      Graeme