Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 27-Nov-2016

(26-Nov-2016, 18:20)Antoine Wrote: I don't understand why people would let their dealers handle it BTW. It'll only delay things and increase the risk of something going wrong.

As Devialet have advised the OS Streamer Board will be installed by the dealer I wanted to re-start a relationship with my local dealer (I had bought stuff from them long time ago when I got my Quad 21L's, 909 amp, 99 Pre & 99 CDP2).

Yes, realise it may slow things down to an extent, but didn't realise that bad, as the dealer had my D-P for 12 days before shipping.

(26-Nov-2016, 19:15)SquiggFSM Wrote: It's only in Devialet's hands when it registers on the UPS system...

UPS picked up my D-P last Tuesday from the dealer, but Devialet themselves can't provide any tracking number either for me.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 27-Nov-2016

The tracking number is on the label they sent you

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 27-Nov-2016

(27-Nov-2016, 13:35)SquiggFSM Wrote: The tracking number is on the label they sent you

The label was sent by Devialet direct to my dealer, no copy was sent to myself (I dropped of my D-P at the dealer 10 days before the label was recieved by my dealer).

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 27-Nov-2016

How long does it typically take to receive a tracking number from Devialet once they receive the unit?
I shipped mine on 16th and they received it on 18th.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 27-Nov-2016

(27-Nov-2016, 20:18)sam1000 Wrote: How long does it typically take to receive a tracking number from Devialet once they receive the unit?
I shipped mine on 16th and they received it on 18th.

Once they have completed the upgrade and are ready to send it back you will receive the following from "Judith". I would estimate conservatively around 7 business days for them to complete your upgrade. That is what it took for my D400s. Also if you sign up for UPS My Choice you will automatically receive notifications when it is on its way back to you.

I am happy to inform you, our engineers have now completed validation tests on your new Expert Pro Le 400 > 440 PRO. Your upgraded Expert will leave our workshops within a few hours, please find UPS Tracking number here.

Thank you again, please do get in contact with me if you have any questions or have any feedback on your experience.

Best wishes,
Judith
Upgrade Program Manager

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 30-Nov-2016

Mine arrived at Devialet today, I imagine I'll receive an eMail once they've processed it

So it took from 26th - 30th to get there from Scotland

Upgrade program kick-off - Chris Marshall - 30-Nov-2016

Mine arrived today too, I dropped it with a ups point on Sunday but was only collected yesterday. Took just under 24 hours once it was in UPS hands from Warrington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 30-Nov-2016

UPS held my first unit on its way back because they wanted my tax-id before it could clear customs :-( I did not get any notification from Devialet, but instead got an email with a tracking number from UPS(because I have signed up for UPS my choice). Not sure if anyone else had to provide their tax id to UPS. It's supposed to arrive tomorrow.
If your tracking information indicates that its waiting for a tax id, you need to call UPS.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 30-Nov-2016

Yes, I am in the US and had to provide to UPS both for the outbound and inbound packages. UPS did call me for the information. In the States providing your SS# does the trick.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 30-Nov-2016

ah ok. So, its normal. I did not have to provide the id for outbound packages. I did give them SS# this morning.

UPS should have called me, but didn't, and the delivery is delayed.