Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Wdw - 01-Dec-2016

(01-Dec-2016, 17:52)EloFan Wrote:
(01-Dec-2016, 06:07)EloFan Wrote:
(01-Dec-2016, 05:47)baddog Wrote: Logging tickets always worth the effort.

If you get no satisfaction, I would recommend they put you in contact with the US Regional Rep, they are very effective.

....i was waiting for my labels to show up a week and a half....
 Just sent an email to Devialet regarding my upgrade , see what they have to say ...

...just got of the phone with Devialet here in US ...they said due to a high demand on this ongoing Pro upgrade program the upgrade might take up to 3 weeks now.... Dodgy

Wow...sounds like you may be a week away using that schedule...keep us posted.  
We're all trying to get a handle on the timelime.....going through musical withdrawal without my D's in the house so edgy and argumentative... ;-)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - NickB - 01-Dec-2016

Just to put the other side of the story, my mates D120 was picked up from Bristol on the 23rd November and he has just been told that his 220 Pro will be with him tomorrow.

Not bad service really from such an apparently useless company.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - sam1000 - 02-Dec-2016

I got mine back after 2 weeks in California. Its playing Pandora non-stop since this afternoon. Typically, I skip many songs and change stations frequently, but I have not had that impulse today :-)
I think once you receive the shipping label, Devialet seems to have all their ducks in a row. I'm waiting for my second 250Pro. If they keep it up, I'll have it next week.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 02-Dec-2016

(02-Dec-2016, 07:46)sam1000 Wrote: I got mine back after 2 weeks in California. Its playing Pandora non-stop since this afternoon. Typically, I skip many songs and change stations frequently, but I have not had that impulse today :-)
I think once you receive the shipping label, Devialet seems to have all their ducks in a row. I'm waiting for my second 250Pro. If they keep it up, I'll have it next week.

....reading all these stories about getting upgraded units back so fast just wondering if it is only me that left waiting.... it looks like it...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 02-Dec-2016

(01-Dec-2016, 22:20)NickB Wrote: Just to put the other side of the story, my mates D120 was picked up from Bristol on the 23rd November and he has just been told that his 220 Pro will be with him tomorrow.

Not bad service really from such an apparently useless company.

11 days in total including shipping to France, Upgrade, Shipping back to Bristol

WOW!!

(02-Dec-2016, 12:07)EloFan Wrote:
(02-Dec-2016, 07:46)sam1000 Wrote: I got mine back after 2 weeks in California. Its playing Pandora non-stop since this afternoon. Typically, I skip many songs and change stations frequently, but I have not had that impulse today :-)

....reading all these stories about getting upgraded units back so fast just wondering if it is only me that left waiting.... it looks like it...

I dropped of my unit with my dealer 4 weeks ago, sat in their shop for 2 1/2 weeks (waiting for UPS label), arrived in France on the 28th Nov, and just been told by Devialet Support (1 hour ago) that it's still waiting in the queue for the upgrade to even start (at best upgrade won't start until next week).

Either there is an upgrade protocol depending on which country the Expert was sent from to advance up the queue (or be at the back of another queue), or it could just be Devialet being their usual consistently inconsistent  Confused

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Jp. - 02-Dec-2016

My upgrade journey is now complete:

October 31: Ordered the Le 800 -> 1000 Pro upgrade
November 9: Received new packaging
November 16: Received the shipping label
November 17: Shipped the Le 800 to France
December 1: Received the 1000 Pro

Now it’s time for some non-stop music . First impression is beyond expectation. I was completely happy with my Le 800, however I could not pass up the recent owner’s offer. Now the 1000 Pro already sounds magical. I’ve read it somewhere on this forum….the king is dead, long live the king…I concur!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 02-Dec-2016

...hearing that new pro's sound great gives me that calming feeling... Angel Despite other inconsistencies...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Wdw - 03-Dec-2016

I find out that someone from my neck of the woods, who's D was in to the factory five days earlier than mine (mine on the 28th of Nov.) and has yet to recieve his back, has an order number 88 numbers lower than mine. I sure hope the order numbers aren't simply increasing in single digits and I have 88 units in front of me.
Judith, my favourite email Bot, tell me it isn't so and send me that email telling me it's on the way back to papa!
;-)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 03-Dec-2016

(03-Dec-2016, 01:14)Wdw Wrote: I find out that someone from my neck of the woods, who's D was in to the factory five days earlier than mine (mine on the 28th of Nov.) and has yet to recieve his back,  has an order number 88 numbers lower than mine.   I sure hope the order numbers aren't simply increasing in single digits and I have 88 units in front of me.  
Judith, my favourite email Bot, tell me it isn't so and send me that email telling me it's on the way back to papa!
;-)
Can someone on earth tell me what is going on....im just just kidding...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 03-Dec-2016

I wouldn't necessarily worry about the order numbers as they do not necessarily have a direct bearing on when units are received by Devialet. Also as you know they are regional. And that people who have earlier order number don't necessarily get their D's back to the factory first as they may be waiting for shipping labels and/or boxes.

That being said, demand seems to be quite high for these upgrades, probably higher than they anticipated.

Maybe time to break out that iPod you have laying in a box on a shelf?