Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 06-Dec-2016

My unofficial guesstimate, if they are in fact running true to form, is either this Friday or next Monday. However if they are backlogged....

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Celts88 - 06-Dec-2016

(05-Dec-2016, 10:09)SquiggFSM Wrote: So according to UPS mine arrived at Devialet on 30th November, so far I've had no communication from them...

Mine arrived in France on the 28th Nov. and started it's journey back to me yesterday afternoon, therefore you should hopefully get some good news in the next day or 2.

I received no info from them either, only reason I know is Ming Ming from Devialet Support kept me in the loop (Ming Ming has been excellent with his correspondence). If you're worried raise a support ticket and they should be able to help you out (hopefully).

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 06-Dec-2016

Thanks all, I thought someone had posted an arrival mail, nut obviously just wishful thinking!

Most normal people would expect and provide that level of customer service, but I forget we are not dealing with normal people!

This has its benefits and problems Big Grin

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 06-Dec-2016

(06-Dec-2016, 05:15)baddog Wrote: My unofficial guesstimate, if they are in fact running true to form, is either this Friday or next Monday. However if they are backlogged....

....mine was collected on Nov 13 and still no answer when it's coming back...Reading other people getting theyr units back in such a short time while others got stuck waiting for weeks making me wanting to go back to my trusted Pass Labs stuff....Very dissatisfied....

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - NickB - 06-Dec-2016

Ok if it was collected on Nov 13 when did it get there?

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 06-Dec-2016

(06-Dec-2016, 13:26)NickB Wrote: Ok if it was collected on Nov 13 when did it get there?

Nov 16... Rolleyes

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Tony - 06-Dec-2016

Hiya

I received my 220 pro back last week, only issue I had was a slight delay in the emailed UPS labels, for which I raised a ticket that appeared to jolt Devialet into action. UPS delivery, upgrade and receipt all then went OK. I had to wait until this week to fire it up as my Chord Blu had developed a fault and I only picked it up this week after it had been fixed free of charge outside of warranty by Chord.

Sound is great , just listening to Obscured by Clouds as I type!

My issue is that the case appears top have very fine 'scratch' marks running front to back which I din't think were there pre upgrade (I may of course be wrong!). Couple of pictures attached although quite difficult to photograph. (Edit have removed from post as once embedded in post they were rubbish!.. will try some more later)

Do you think this is 'normal'?... Appreciate your views

Tony

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Tony - 06-Dec-2016

Hopefully these two pictures are OK once posted...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Rufus McDufus - 06-Dec-2016

Looks like a rough cloth has been used? I hope they're not doing that to every single one.

Playing Obscured By Clouds myself! The Discovery Box Set version is good.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Petter - 06-Dec-2016

jeeze rough clothes indeed,do they change the casing ? to some used one available ?