Devialet Chat
Upgrade program kick-off - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Upgrade program kick-off (/Thread-Upgrade-program-kick-off)

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - Wdw - 07-Dec-2016

Here's a new wrinkle in the Devialet Upgrade program.  Mine was logged in at the factory on the 28th of November.  
So never received an email from our favourite email Bot, Judith, but, this afternoon, did receive a voice message from UPS asking a few questions about the shipment.  
I had no tracking number so after a few qualifying questions was given an ID number.  Was told the D's were here in Vancouver but, after some detective work and unearthing a tracking number, find out they have just left France.  UPS is doing the preparatory paperwork and my delivery is now scheduled for Thursday this week.  
So essentially a six day turnaround as the D's arrived late Monday, last week.  No email from Devialet with the tracking info, etc....
Yahoo!!!!!

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - baddog - 07-Dec-2016

Congratulations Warren. BTW Judith usually sends her email out a day later than the shipment hitting UPS for its return voyage.

Nice of UPS to call prior to the D's entering the country.

(07-Dec-2016, 00:56)baddog Wrote: Congratulations Warren. BTW Judith usually sends her email out a day later than the shipment hitting UPS for its return voyage.

Nice of UPS to call prior to the D's entering the country.

Hey, Don't pocket that five bucks just yet...!  ;-)

Ah yes, I remember...

Quote:Warren - My prediction is no later than December 16th for you....otherwise 5 American dollars headed your way... [Image: shy.gif]

(07-Dec-2016, 01:35)baddog Wrote: Ah yes, I remember...

Quote:Warren - My prediction is no later than December 16th for you....otherwise 5 American dollars headed your way... [Image: shy.gif]

Think you're safe...
how long was your burn in?  Did you do anything special?
Cheers,

Nothing special on this end once I got it. I remember day one seemed to be good but less than stellar, day two was very good and after day three never thought about it again. I wasn't continually playing music throughout those 72 hours either. Maybe I have less demanding ears....

Day two was Thanksgiving so had them on in background and/or foreground for most of the day and evening.

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - EloFan - 07-Dec-2016

...3 plus weeks later after delivery to the factory no signs of my unit coming back....i  think this is the bigest joke ! I used to own Linn,Pass Labs (still keeping it my storage room in case im going back ....most likely). Handling of the upgrade is building my doubts about Devialet....that's the way i see it ....they products cost thousands and the way they are mishandling customer support is not acceptable by any means...

RE: Upgrade program kick-off - SquiggFSM - 07-Dec-2016

Woohoo!

Just got the eMail to say that mine has started its way back ?

(07-Dec-2016, 18:42)SquiggFSM Wrote: Woohoo!

How long did it take ...to make a circle ?

(07-Dec-2016, 18:42)SquiggFSM Wrote: Woohoo!

How long did it take ...to make a circle ?