Devialet Chat
Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 (/Thread-Devialet-Expert-Remote-app-updated-to-version-1-8-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Zappydev - 27-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 06:34)Nightmare Wrote: Incredible :-)

Any changelog beyond this added bug?

It's reassuring to know that after the blip that was AIR3, the software group have resumed their normal level of service   Confused Confused

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - octaviars - 27-Sep-2016

I updated the ap on my Android phone to 1.1.1 (that is the latest on Google Play) but that seems to work as before.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - ozthepoz - 27-Sep-2016

I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I suspect we'll get an interim UI fix next year, and a whole new app when the new OS is launched.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - mdconnelly - 27-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 21:06)ozthepoz Wrote: I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I suspect we'll get an interim UI fix next year, and a whole new app when the new OS is launched.

I never saw the problem with the iPhone RC app.  Did it occur only in certain situations?

What I really would like to see is a remote control app that fully emulates all remote control functionality and includes the display on the Devialet.   Not sure that's possible but it should would be useful.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Zappydev - 27-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote:
(27-Sep-2016, 21:06)ozthepoz Wrote: I must it admit, it does look ugly, but I'm pleased they fixed the problem which stopped playback after every song - that really got on my nerves.

I never saw the problem with the iPhone RC app.  Did it occur only in certain situations?

What I really would like to see is a remote control app that fully emulates all remote control functionality and includes the display on the Devialet.   Not sure that's possible but it should would be useful.

??? I have used the original version extensively on iPhone and iPad for many months, and never noticed a problem. Maybe it only arose when streaming material that was on the iDevice - I never did that.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - ozthepoz - 27-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote:

The stopping issue happened all the time for me - it put me off using the app. 

Agree with you on where they should be taking the app - be good to have full access to all the menus on a phone/tablet.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Hifi_swlon - 28-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 07:39)Zappydev Wrote: It's reassuring to know that after the blip that was AIR3, the software group have resumed their normal level of service   Confused Confused

Big Grin I'm sure they're feverishly .......

I won't repeat myself, but come on, how hard would that one have been to spot before release? It's not like it's buried in the low level intricacies of operating system clocks - all it would have taken was actually running it on an iPhone!

At least I don't use auto-update on my idevices.

I'll shut up now.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - fraserhadden - 28-Sep-2016

The Android version still can't identify a 400 correctly, describing it as a 200! There appears to be no extension of function in the 'new' release.

Not good.

Fraser

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - alpinweissm - 30-Sep-2016

(27-Sep-2016, 21:33)mdconnelly Wrote: [quote pid='49655' dateline='1475006777']

[/quote]

This would definitely be nice to have. Especially for those with the needs to toggle between SAM on/off and between 2.0/2.1.

guess I'm not alone. Should have checked this forum before updating the app! Angry

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Axel - 30-Sep-2016

Not only are the graphics wrong on my iPhone 6s Plus, but it won't connect to the Devialet at all.