Devialet Chat
Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 (/Thread-Devialet-Expert-Remote-app-updated-to-version-1-8-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Nightmare - 30-Sep-2016

You see any graphics without connection?
Has never been that way here before...

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Axel - 01-Oct-2016

(30-Sep-2016, 12:56)Nightmare Wrote: You see any graphics without connection?

Only the wonky rings, no numbers or letters.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - AllenB - 01-Oct-2016

This is so amateurish, it borders on lazy and pathetic. For goodness sake, this app still has to be scaled to 2x for anything bigger than a phone (iPad mini in my case), this should all be automatic in this day and age of phones and tablets. Amateurs.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Soniclife - 01-Oct-2016

(28-Sep-2016, 22:10)fraserhadden Wrote: The Android version still can't identify a 400 correctly, describing it as a 200! There appears to be no extension of function in the 'new' release.

Not good.

Fraser
Where does it list the model? I don't see it anywhere.

The android version still falls over regularly, the way it has since android 6 came out. They acknowledged the bug but twelve months later have still not fixed it.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - fraserhadden - 01-Oct-2016

In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Soniclife - 01-Oct-2016

(01-Oct-2016, 11:18)fraserhadden Wrote: In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser
Ahh, that's actually the device name you have set in the configurator. Confusingly it's set in the Wi-Fi setup, but it applies to both, hence the -ETH on the end. You can change it to anything funny, or helpful you like.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - markush - 01-Oct-2016

They really still didn't do a universal app on the iOS platform?!! :-((
This has been standard for quite some time. And especially as iPad is widely used in mini, normal and pro versions.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - fraserhadden - 01-Oct-2016

(01-Oct-2016, 14:44)Soniclife Wrote:
(01-Oct-2016, 11:18)fraserhadden Wrote: In the centre of the app's dial. Mine continues to say D200 ETH.

Fraser
Ahh, that's actually the device name you have set in the configurator. Confusingly it's set in the Wi-Fi setup, but it applies to both, hence the  -ETH on the end.  You can change it to anything funny, or helpful you like.

Thank you. Duly corrected! It has been irritating me since Day 1!

Fraser

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - maxijazz - 03-Oct-2016

Version 1.8.3 just appeared whit supposedly fixed UI glitch.

RE: Devialet Expert Remote app updated to version 1.8.2 - Confused - 03-Oct-2016

(30-Sep-2016, 12:56)Nightmare Wrote: You see any graphics without connection?

I get the wonky rings with or without connection.  The app still works though.  The thing is, I haven't noticed any new features or improvements.  What was the update supposed to deliver?  Maybe I've missed something?