Devialet Chat
Configuration problems - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Support Desk (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Support-Desk)
+--- Thread: Configuration problems (/Thread-Configuration-problems)

Configuration problems - Axel - 24-Oct-2016

I've configured my 440 Pro the same way that I used to with the 400.
The pre-outs on the companion feed my headphone amp.
I've tried several times to get this right, but I'm not getting any signal from my pre-outs at all.
Before I get onto Devialet help, does anyone have any ideas?
Please see my configuration below.

RE: Configuration problems - brit - 24-Oct-2016

(24-Oct-2016, 16:28)Axel Wrote: I've configured my 440 Pro the same way that I used to with the 400.
I've tried several times to get this right, but I'm not getting any signal from my pre-outs at all.

Should there be a 3.5mm link cable between Master and Companion?

David

RE: Configuration problems - octaviars - 24-Oct-2016

(24-Oct-2016, 16:38)brit Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 16:28)Axel Wrote: I've configured my 440 Pro the same way that I used to with the 400.

David

I have no experience with output on the companion but I know that input on the companion needs the 3.5mm link cable. If it was needed the configurator would show it I think.

(24-Oct-2016, 16:49)octaviars Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 16:38)brit Wrote:

David

I have no experience with output on the companion but I know that input on the companion needs the 3.5mm link cable. If it was needed the configurator would show it I think.

My apologies, I think that you are right - it is when using Companion with an input that link is require.

RE: Configuration problems - Axel - 24-Oct-2016

Yes guys, no link needed. As I said earlier, I used to configure my 400 exactly this way.
Thanks for your input all the same! Smile
Perhaps this is the first 440 Configurator bug?

(24-Oct-2016, 18:24)Axel Wrote: Yes guys, no link needed. As I said earlier, I used to configure my 400 exactly this way.

Sorry that I was no help at all Big Grin.

I know that I have sometimes had problems with the Configurator, especially if I have tried to edit an existing configuration. What I have had to do is to start the configuration from scratch, and this has normally worked for me.

David

(24-Oct-2016, 18:39)brit Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 18:24)Axel Wrote: Yes guys, no link needed. As I said earlier, I used to configure my 400 exactly this way.

I know that I have sometimes had problems with the Configurator, especially if I have tried to edit an existing configuration. What I have had to do is to start the configuration from scratch, and this has normally worked for me.

David

I started this configuration from scratch. I might start again, but I'm wrapped up in the music at the moment!  Tongue

(24-Oct-2016, 18:42)Axel Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 18:39)brit Wrote:
Thanks for r input all the same! Smile

David

I started this configuration from scratch. I might start again, but I'm wrapped up in the music at the moment!  Tongue

Will leave you in peace to enjoy your new toy Smile. I am still waiting for mine to arrive Sad.

David

(24-Oct-2016, 19:03)brit Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 18:42)Axel Wrote:
(24-Oct-2016, 18:39)brit Wrote: Sorry that I was no help at all Big Grin.

David

Will leave you in peace to enjoy your new toy Smile. I am still waiting for mine to arrive Sad.

David

It'll be worth the wait, mate!  Smile

RE: Configuration problems - Axel - 25-Oct-2016

As a last ditch attempt to get my cans working, I put the SD card in with the settings for my old 400, and guess what? Everything worked as it should. 
I'm going to report this to Devialet as I believe that the new Pro Configurator is buggy.