Devialet Chat
Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' (/Thread-Devialet-teaser-11-11-2016-The-lost-recordings)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Phoenix - 24-Nov-2016

We have just resent the Navarra links to all of you. Hope we didn't forget anybody. We worked hard to solve the problem. We tested it under Mac and Windows 10. All is now ok from our side.
Dear Sylvain, we'll check what you're talking about but it sounds strange. We are not planning to propose another format than AIFF. That's the best original format and allows us to deliver all the metadata
Best,

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - alandbush - 24-Nov-2016

(24-Nov-2016, 13:10)Phoenix Wrote: We have just resent the Navarra links to all of you. Hope we didn't forget anybody.

I would like to thank you for resolving the issue but, unfortunately, I have as yet not received an email with a new link.
Perhaps not surprisingly, because as Sylvain reported earlier, my attempts to email '[email protected]' have not been delivered and so you may be unaware of my download failure.
Please let me know how I can proceed.  Thanks in anticipation.

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Bruno - 24-Nov-2016

(24-Nov-2016, 17:13)alandbush Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 13:10)Phoenix Wrote: We have just resent the Navarra links to all of you. Hope we didn't forget anybody.

I would like to thank you for resolving the issue but, unfortunately, I have as yet not received an email with a new link.
Perhaps not surprisingly, because as Sylvain reported earlier, my attempts to email '[email protected]' have not been delivered and so you may be unaware of my download failure.

I sent a message via Paypal and got the new link within minutes.

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - alandbush - 24-Nov-2016

(24-Nov-2016, 19:36)Bruno Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 17:13)alandbush Wrote:

Thanks Bruno.
Phoenix responded to my post and a new link has been received.
Currently downloading slooowly.

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Bruno - 24-Nov-2016

(24-Nov-2016, 20:22)alandbush Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 19:36)Bruno Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 17:13)alandbush Wrote: I would like to thank you for resolving the issue but, unfortunately, I have as yet not received an email with a new link.

Thanks Bruno.  

You're welcome Alan.
Slooowly indeed... but it's worth it : I've just listened to track #1 first with Air and then through the HDX. The textures of the strings are pure silk. I need some time in order to compare with ripped cds on the hdx and to confirm my first impression. I am interested in reading feedbacks coming from forum members about this Cello cd1 by André Navarra.

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Phoenix - 25-Nov-2016

We didn't have any problems to download the Navarra in 24bit under Windows 7 but it seems some of you have however still some problems. This doesn't come from some incompatibilities on Windows, nor from the server. Therefor, we decided to split the Navarra 24bit HD zip file into 6 zip files. We are now testing this. Thanks again for your patience. This will be solved before the end of the day. Best regards to all and thanks for your support!

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Confused - 25-Nov-2016

I hope the play once record is less buggy than the downloads. Confused

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - AaronG - 25-Nov-2016

I'm really interested to hear your comparisons with the ripped CDs! It sounds tremendous on my rig.

(24-Nov-2016, 21:57)Bruno Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 20:22)alandbush Wrote:
(24-Nov-2016, 19:36)Bruno Wrote: I sent a message via Paypal and got the new link within minutes.

Thanks Bruno.  

You're welcome Alan.
Slooowly indeed... but it's worth it : I've just listened to track #1 first with Air and then through the HDX. The textures of the strings are pure silk. I need some time in order to compare with ripped cds on the hdx and to confirm my first impression. I am interested in reading feedbacks coming from forum members about this Cello cd1 by André Navarra.

RE: Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Phoenix - 25-Nov-2016

Everything's solved. It works perfectly now! Thanks again for all your support and your help. The Lost Recordings, J-? ;-)

Devialet teaser 11-11-2016 / 'The lost recordings' - Xander - 25-Nov-2016

I tried to order last night, but there was no shop / basket or direction to payment. I tried 2 browsers... is there a separate website to order?