Devialet Chat
Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Speakers (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Speakers)
+--- Thread: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? (/Thread-Stand-mount-loudspeaker-suggestions)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Mikeeo - 26-Nov-2014

Hi,

Right now listening to the Accordo with SAM and D400! Wow, what a different and better sounding speaker. Not only in the bass its better end resolved but the whole freq. spectrum is better, more resolved, less muddled and the ambience in recordings are suddenly there. SAM is a no brainer for this kind of speaker, I am totally sold on this and can begin smiling towards Devialet again Wink

Now quest is on, will listen to SAMed Guarneri Evos, Raidho X1, etc

SAM is a real game changer/Mike

Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - LBameule - 26-Nov-2014

Yeah, the LS50 are really good... The Atohm GT1 were also very recommended on this very forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > Q Acoustic Concept 20 (soon to be KEF LS50). Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - beerman - 27-Nov-2014

+1 for the LS50.

Last Weekend I heard a Kiso (ca. 20000 € plus stands). This is indeed a very impressive speaker, but LS50 is better. (In my ears)

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Mikeeo - 02-Dec-2014

(27-Nov-2014, 22:34)beerman Wrote: +1 for the LS50.

Last Weekend I heard a Kiso (ca. 20000 € plus stands). This is indeed a very impressive speaker, but LS50 is better. (In my ears)

Beerman,

This exactly what I would like to find in terms of what I look for as this hobby/lifestyle is very expensive at times. I don't mind spend money but it has to be well spent money. After auditioning so many expensive loudspeakers with disappointing results one really has to put effort to find that golden egg. I thought I found my egg in Graham LS5/9 but that egg cracked in my system.
Tomorrow I will lend my ear to SAMed SF Guarneri Evolution to see if the midrange fuzz that I didn't like with them is gone.
In 2 weeks I will have a shot at the Raidho X1, SAMed and in my own system. Many people I trust told be that this little bugger sound better than the bigger brothers, well if it does, fine.
Will of course report back/Mike

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Jwg1749 - 02-Dec-2014

Keep up the good work!

I've just retrieved my SF Cremona Auditor Ms from storage and will try them (for the first time) with SAM later today. Nice speakers for my second system, maybe with the D200.

Matt

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - GuillaumeB - 02-Dec-2014

(02-Dec-2014, 14:43)Jwg1749 Wrote: Keep up the good work!

I've just retrieved my SF Cremona Auditor Ms from storage and will try them (for the first time) with SAM later today. Nice speakers for my second system, maybe with the D200.

Matt

Second system with "the" D200? Hang on.... Dodgy

Guillaume

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - amabrok - 02-Dec-2014

(02-Dec-2014, 14:45)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(02-Dec-2014, 14:43)Jwg1749 Wrote: Keep up the good work!

Matt

Second system with "the" D200? Hang on.... Dodgy

Guillaume

Big Grin

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - medjohn - 08-Dec-2014

i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Mikeeo - 11-Dec-2014

(08-Dec-2014, 02:41)medjohn Wrote: i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!

The SAM function makes these sound double the price imho.

Enjoy great music reproduction!

/Mike

RE: Stand mount loudspeaker suggestions? - Eddye - 12-Dec-2014

(08-Dec-2014, 02:41)medjohn Wrote: i've just bought the Accordo and it's amazing with the D200!!

Beautiful speakers. Now that I know they're SAMed, I think I'm going to have a listen at my dealers sometime next year.

[Image: accordo_photo2.jpg]