Devialet Chat
Suggestion Box - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Box (/Thread-Suggestion-Box)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 29-May-2014

(29-May-2014, 09:02)dvx Wrote: Hi and thanks for this great idea!

I have a few of suggestions regarding sections:
- What about having a "rumor mill" section (with rumors from the shows, forums, etc) ?
- Maybe a Reviews/Articles section where online/offline articles could be posted
- Maybe a some sections could be put together to make it more structured? Like "Devialet Chat" for anything forum related (Information & Support Desk), "Devialet News" for the News/Rumors/Events/Articles and "Community" for the rest

Those are just my 2 cents!

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback dvx and welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Some good suggestions there. Will see what we can do!

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - GoldenEar - 29-May-2014

Hi Guillaume,

first of all thank you for taking the initiative to establish a devialet forum Smile

May I suggest to add a category "suggestions/improvements"? E.g. I would like to open a discussion about the disappointing new iOS app and make some suggestions, but I don't find a category where it fits in.

Thanks
GE

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 29-May-2014

(29-May-2014, 10:25)GoldenEar Wrote: Hi Guillaume,

first of all thank you for taking the initiative to establish a devialet forum Smile

May I suggest to add a category "suggestions/improvements"? E.g. I would like to open a discussion about the disappointing new iOS app and make some suggestions, but I don't find a category where it fits in.

Thanks
GE

Another great suggestion! Something that Devialet might actually find quite useful if they ever come on here.

Welcome to Devialet Chat! Smile

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - Mka - 30-May-2014

What about a Devialet & others for sale category ?

We could collect any sightings on the bay , audio-markt and other?

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 06-Jun-2014

Now that the forum has been running for a week or so it would be great to get some feedback from the members... do you think that for instance there are too many headings/sections? Are we missing anything obvious?

Please be candid, we want to get this right.

Many thanks

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - Jwg1749 - 06-Jun-2014

Hi Guillaume,
I think it's excellent.
One issue I've noticed is that the same topic is being discussed on two or more threads. This can be a bit confusing. I don't think it's a problem with the design of the forum: I just think people are being a bit too enthusiastic with the 'New Thread' button.
I usually access the threads via 'View New Posts'. Is there any way of including a 'View First Unread' function within each thread? Apologies if this exists and I haven't seen it.
Matt

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 06-Jun-2014

(06-Jun-2014, 14:00)Jwg1749 Wrote: Hi Guillaume,
I think it's excellent.
One issue I've noticed is that the same topic is being discussed on two or more threads. This can be a bit confusing. I don't think it's a problem with the design of the forum: I just think people are being a bit too enthusiastic with the 'New Thread' button.
I usually access the threads via 'View New Posts'. Is there any way of including a 'View First Unread' function within each thread? Apologies if this exists and I haven't seen it.
Matt

Thanks for the feedback Matt! Much appreciated. Smile

Will look into 'View First Unread' and come back to you.

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - jjo - 22-Jul-2014

How about TapaTalk support for the forum?

RE: Suggestion Box - Martyn - 22-Jul-2014

Have done this for you!

(22-Jul-2014, 15:55)jjo Wrote: How about TapaTalk support for the forum?

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 22-Jul-2014

(22-Jul-2014, 18:27)Martyn Wrote: Have done this for you!

(22-Jul-2014, 15:55)jjo Wrote: How about TapaTalk support for the forum?

Nice one Martyn! Smile

Guillaume