Devialet Chat
Suggestion Box - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Suggestion Box (/Thread-Suggestion-Box)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Suggestion Box - f1eng - 07-Aug-2014

(07-Aug-2014, 13:26)GuillaumeB Wrote: Will try and get to this a bit later today, off fishing shortly! Cool

Guillaume

Tight lines!

RE: Suggestion Box - Confused - 07-Aug-2014

Just had another idea... Now SAM is starting to get rolled out, we could have a poll for those with SAM, i.e. is SAM an improvement yes / no, or perhaps yes / no / depends on music. Just a thought. Or maybe a little early for this? Should we wait for a few more SAM enabled speakers to become available?

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 08-Aug-2014

(07-Aug-2014, 13:16)Confused Wrote: I have noticed a number of vinyl users on here. (Probably more than I was expecting) Many threads are going into great depth regarding streaming and other digital stuff, but I think maybe vinyl could do with it's own section. Let's not forget that there is a very cleaver phono stage in that little shiny box! There is possibly quite a lot of information to share on the subject too, with configurator setting for cartridge output, loading etc. Choice of cartridges, what works well, and so on.

In a similar way, it might be an idea to have a thread for non-computer sources, CD players, other streamers, hard disc players, reel to reel(!) or whatever.

And my last thought today.... Maybe a separate section for using the Devialet as part of a surround sound system, I have noticed one or two threads on this subject too.

Just noticed @Eddye's post above. A bit of a coincidence, or maybe a case of great minds think alike!

Right, done! Please go ahead and create new threads. Smile

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - Eddye - 08-Aug-2014

(08-Aug-2014, 10:51)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(07-Aug-2014, 13:16)Confused Wrote: I have noticed a number of vinyl users on here. (Probably more than I was expecting) Many threads are going into great depth regarding streaming and other digital stuff, but I think maybe vinyl could do with it's own section. Let's not forget that there is a very cleaver phono stage in that little shiny box! There is possibly quite a lot of information to share on the subject too, with configurator setting for cartridge output, loading etc. Choice of cartridges, what works well, and so on.

In a similar way, it might be an idea to have a thread for non-computer sources, CD players, other streamers, hard disc players, reel to reel(!) or whatever.

And my last thought today.... Maybe a separate section for using the Devialet as part of a surround sound system, I have noticed one or two threads on this subject too.

Just noticed @Eddye's post above. A bit of a coincidence, or maybe a case of great minds think alike!

Right, done! Please go ahead and create new threads. Smile

Guillaume
Thanks, Guillaume!

RE: Suggestion Box - ErikM - 09-Aug-2014

Hi new guy here, how about new to the site/introductions area?

RE: Suggestion Box - pete86 - 09-Sep-2014

(30-May-2014, 08:10)Mka Wrote: What about a Devialet & others for sale category ?

We could collect any sightings on the bay , audio-markt and other?

Came here to suggest this!

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 30-Oct-2014

(09-Sep-2014, 23:19)pete86 Wrote:
(30-May-2014, 08:10)Mka Wrote: What about a Devialet & others for sale category ?

We could collect any sightings on the bay , audio-markt and other?

Came here to suggest this!

Done! Sorry it took so long.

Guillaume

RE: Suggestion Box - Eddye - 19-Dec-2014

Now that Devialet is bringing out new product, perhaps an extra category for Phantom and Dialog?

RE: Suggestion Box - amabrok - 19-Dec-2014

and Spark Smile

RE: Suggestion Box - GuillaumeB - 22-Dec-2014

(19-Dec-2014, 10:02)Eddye Wrote: Now that Devialet is bringing out new product, perhaps an extra category for Phantom and Dialog?

Done! Smile

Guillaume