Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - Hifi_swlon - 31-Mar-2017

Me too. I cherish the brand, and I think I can speak for all of us.

It's rare these days to find a company that not only produces cutting edge equipment, but also has the characteristics of a world leading organisation - including; audience knowledge, uniqueness, passion, consistency, honesty, competitiveness, fantastic leadership, and effective communication.

All this while retaining their relentless obsession with perfection and customer satisfaction.

RE: Streamer board......? - octaviars - 31-Mar-2017

Haha Smile

RE: Streamer board......? - BoyScout - 31-Mar-2017

I´ve the same opinion.

Maybe they (Devialet) must avoid some promises and keep a lower and more objective profile, less sensationalism could be more effective when they launch something, but we must agree in the overall quality of their products.

RE: Streamer board......? - JohnnySix - 31-Mar-2017

(31-Mar-2017, 08:24)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Me too. I cherish the brand, and I think I can speak for all of us.

It's rare these days to find a company that not only produces cutting edge equipment, but also has the characteristics of a world leading organisation - including; audience knowledge, uniqueness, passion, consistency, honesty, competitiveness, fantastic leadership, and effective communication.

All this while retaining their relentless obsession with perfection and customer satisfaction.

Did this just blow my sarcasm fuse?

RE: Streamer board......? - Confused - 31-Mar-2017

I have just had a quick flick through this thread over a lunchtime sandwich. In total, I counted about 58 moans about Devialet. (my estimate, some posts are clearly moans, others a little debatable in tone)

Looking a Devialet's super informative streamer announcement page (was that a moan or just sarcasm?), there are only 7 comments. I am just a little surprised at how few comments there are.

From the perspective of Devialet's management they could easily think 'well, there are only 7 comments from a few fanatics, nothing much to worry about'. After all, 7 comments hardly indicates a huge wave of public unrest does it?

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001996589-The-first-Devialet-OS-card-prototype-has-just-landed-in-our-engineers-hands-

One point to note, I see Hifi_swlon's comment on the streamer prototype page was never published beyond the email notification I saw. Has anyone else tried to add a comment which was subsequently never published?

Another point to note, I reckon we have about another 7 more months before the streamer board will be properly announced. Just imagine how many moans we can notch up in 7 months!

RE: Streamer board......? - Devialetuser - 31-Mar-2017

@Confused Totally agree with your point about 7 more months of moaning, which will turn into a symphonic cacophony. It's the reason why some clarification is required on Devialet's part. Essentially all those loyal customers who went with the upgrade are now stuck in purgatory. Thank God I am atheist. Haha..

RE: Streamer board......? - Rama - 31-Mar-2017

(31-Mar-2017, 14:32)Devialetuser Wrote: @Confused Totally agree with your point about 7 more months of moaning, which will turn into a symphonic cacophony. It's the reason why some clarification is required on Devialet's part. Essentially all those loyal customers who went with the upgrade are now stuck in purgatory. Thank God I am atheist. Haha..

I went with the upgrade and am very happy with the sonic improvements in my D440pro. The streamer board was just an added bonus if I were to upgrade early. I see not much point in your statement. Did you upgrade? If so are you not satisfied by the service you received? Best course of action would be to pick up the phone and complain to Devialet directly. What point is it to come here and spoil other people day, who come here to learn and inform. Maybe we should have a complaint section on this forum, where all the moaners can go and moan together.

RE: Streamer board......? - Devialetuser - 31-Mar-2017

@Rama do you work for Devialet?

RE: Streamer board......? - Confused - 31-Mar-2017

(31-Mar-2017, 15:07)Devialetuser Wrote: @Rama do you work for Devialet?

In fairness to @Rama, all he is saying is that he is happy with the Pro upgrade.  Per the link below, it would appear that he is not alone in having this view. 

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=3761

For me, I do sometimes find myself getting annoyed by the lack of sensible communication from Devialet, I am not sure why because I am resigned to the fact this is very unlikely to change anytime soon.  As for the Pro sound quality, I am completely delighted with it, and that's what really matters

RE: Streamer board......? - maxijazz - 01-Apr-2017

I won't participate im any organized moaning, protest or pressure attempt. I already signed one petition, that was abandoned after guy with history of not keeping his word sold promises to petitioners. I don't like to participate in failures. And I already am regretting the post.