Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - Will - 07-Apr-2017

(06-Apr-2017, 15:55)G51 Wrote: Maybe off topic - except the upcoming streamer board with unclear function and almost zero information and  which we have to wait another three to four months at least, I think many users have lost interest on the Devialet. There is no firmware update for a long time. The official website is always "more to come soon" which meant nothing to us. Official AIR release is good but it is a bug fix only.

Well - it depends on whether you are interested in listening to music or the latest technology.  I listen to my Devialet nearly every day and continue to marvel at the wonderful sound. Yes I did upgrade and always happy to keep up with the latest - but in the end it is the music that counts!

RE: Streamer board......? - Wdw - 07-Apr-2017

(07-Apr-2017, 01:15)Will Wrote: Well - it depends on whether you are interested in listening to music or the latest technology.  I listen to my Devialet nearly every day and continue to marvel at the wonderful sound. Yes I did upgrade and always happy to keep up with the latest - but in the end it is the music that counts!

huh...?

RE: Streamer board......? - Will - 07-Apr-2017

(07-Apr-2017, 02:02)Wdw Wrote:
(07-Apr-2017, 01:15)Will Wrote: Well - it depends on whether you are interested in listening to music or the latest technology.  I listen to my Devialet nearly every day and continue to marvel at the wonderful sound. Yes I did upgrade and always happy to keep up with the latest - but in the end it is the music that counts!

huh...?
My response to G51 was for the comment that he had "lost inerest" in his Devialet - presumably due to the lack of upgrades etc.

RE: Streamer board......? - G51 - 07-Apr-2017

(07-Apr-2017, 08:43)Will Wrote:
(07-Apr-2017, 02:02)Wdw Wrote:

huh...?
My response to G51 was for the comment that he had "lost inerest" in his Devialet - presumably due to the lack of upgrades etc.
Hello, Will. I, just like you, listen to music thou my D440 almost everyday. I love its sound very much. What I meant is that many users lost the interest in Devialet. It is because Devialet does not provide firmware update as promised and does not communicate when the users have problems and concerns and raise it to the company.

RE: Streamer board......? - brit - 07-Apr-2017

I think that it is a little too soon to expect firmware updates to the Pro range as they have only just been released - over the past 4 months or so, that is. The lack of communication is another matter entirely Angry.

RE: Streamer board......? - GuillaumeB - 07-Apr-2017

(07-Apr-2017, 13:29)brit Wrote: I think that it is a little too soon to expect firmware updates to the Pro range as they have only just been released - over the past 4 months or so, that is. The lack of communication is another matter entirely Angry.

It's not just the lack of comms but allowing this page on their website to even exist... it's like no one actually cares at Devialet! I mean potential customers must be reading it and thinking hang on... it must be damaging their brand! Crazy.

Guillaume

RE: Streamer board......? - G51 - 07-Apr-2017

(07-Apr-2017, 13:34)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(07-Apr-2017, 13:29)brit Wrote: I think that it is a little too soon to expect firmware updates to the Pro range as they have only just been released - over the past 4 months or so, that is. The lack of communication is another matter entirely Angry.

It's not just the lack of comms but allowing this page on their website to even exist... it's like no one actually cares at Devialet! I mean potential customers must be reading it and thinking hang on... it must be damaging their brand! Crazy.

Guillaume

It really hurts our feeling when "it's like no one actually cares at Devialet!". It is hard not to believe and Devialet really makes us to think that they now invest 99% of their time on the products like ADH in the cars, smartphones and ...........to conquer the world.

RE: Streamer board......? - brit - 07-Apr-2017

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume, yes totally agree - I have made my views known, in fairly strong terms on the infamous prototype "Streamer board" website, but it seems as though they couldn't give a d*** Angry.

David

RE: Streamer board......? - Womaz - 07-Apr-2017

Guillaume

I have said this before but I dont think they care, their arrogance shows on many occasions.

RE: Streamer board......? - Baldoun - 07-Apr-2017

Hello,
I must say I agree with all your comments and it's a pain to admit it Confused . I really think Devialet doesn't care with us anymore as we are now a "niche" among Phantoms and the new upcoming stuff which leads them to conquer the world and bring money to their investors... And Guillaume is also right about potential customers who read this excellent forum, it is damaging their brand but unfortunately, only the expert branch, and I wonder if Devialet really cares if this branch falls. When you look at the difficulty to sell our Expert amps on the second hand market, maybe it is the first sign that something is wrong and will end badly...
Anyway, I still love very much my D120 and this is the main thing.
Sebastien