Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - markush - 11-Jul-2017

So got some more details:
Finally public info to be announced this week. Delay took so long as they wanted to provide timeline and features of OS board.
And Devialet realized the importance of expert line - making it a priority again.
iOS App also getting an update, small one as most input is provided via 3rd party apps or upnp.

RE: Streamer board......? - Pim - 11-Jul-2017

(11-Jul-2017, 23:55)markush Wrote: So got some more details:
Finally public info to be announced this week. Delay took so long as they wanted to provide timeline and features of OS board.
And Devialet realized the importance of expert line - making it a priority again.
iOS App also getting an update, small one as most input is provided via 3rd party apps or upnp.

Of course no-one here is curious who you got that information from... Blush

RE: Streamer board......? - Hifi_swlon - 12-Jul-2017

What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

We've been institutionalised to speculation-driven discussions only.

RE: Streamer board......? - markush - 12-Jul-2017

That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.
This information is from Devialet - so glad to provide you with some reliable insights.

RE: Streamer board......? - Pim - 12-Jul-2017

(12-Jul-2017, 00:24)markush Wrote: That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.
This information is from Devialet - so glad to provide you with some reliable insights.

LOL. When have Devialet ever been reliable communicators   Tongue

(12-Jul-2017, 00:26)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 00:24)markush Wrote: That's why I wanted to shed some light on that.

LOL. When have Devialet ever been reliable communicators   Tongue

Well, good catch :-)
Though I was referring to the source (devialet) As you may see in my track record I previously have been providing some updates already as I am in direct contact with a few people at Devialet (up to the CEO).
My intention is to help to direct Devialet in the right direction - and as we all know there is (still) a lot to do to make that happen.

RE: Streamer board......? - baddog - 12-Jul-2017

(12-Jul-2017, 00:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

When Devialet is going to announce anything about Roon?

(12-Jul-2017, 00:46)baddog Wrote:
(12-Jul-2017, 00:05)Hifi_swlon Wrote: What are we all going to talk about if it's true and they do announce all the details?

When Devialet is going to announce anything about Roon?

Was told "we can now officially communicate about the next steps and the features associate to the OS board"
So should be included in this week's public update.

RE: Streamer board......? - baddog - 12-Jul-2017

Thank you, hopefully that will include whatever announcement Roon has been sitting on pending Devialet.

RE: Streamer board......? - mdconnelly - 12-Jul-2017

It cracks me up that we hear first that some info may be coming this week before we actually hear whatever it is Devialet will be announcing. Such a strange way of communicating. Maybe they're just waiting until Bastille Day. Time will tell...