Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - thumb5 - 13-Jul-2017

Having read and heartily agreed with Pim's, Confused's and ovo's posts above, perhaps I can help to bring the thread back on topic.

Just received an e-mail notification from Devialet about the "CORE INFINITY" board.  At first sight seems to be the same as the leaked notification to dealers posted earlier in the thread.  Will post an image shortly, if someone doesn't beat me to it... Smile

RE: Streamer board......? - Soniclife - 13-Jul-2017

Just got this via email...

Dear friend,

You already own an Expert Pro system or have upgraded from Expert to Expert Pro.
Today we’re pleased to introduce you to:

CORE INFINITY

The revolutionary Expert Pro intelligent core you were waiting for.
Step into a new era of Expert Pro. Infinitely open and evolutive.

From October 17, you’ll be personally contacted to organize your system upgrade.

From October 17, discover a whole new species of Expert Pro with:

Over the coming months, numerous capabilities will be added to your Expert Pro system free of charge. All you have to do is update your system.

How much will the upgrade cost?

Nothing at all. Your system upgrade is completely free of charge, whether you own an Original d’Atelier or Expert Pro system, or have upgraded from Expert to Expert Pro.

How long will my Expert Pro system update take?

We guarantee we will send your Expert Pro within 10 days after it reaches our atelier. All in all, your system should be away from home for approximately 15 days depending on delivery dates.

------

RE: Streamer board......? - ovo - 13-Jul-2017

Sorry to have dragged off topic earlier.

Got the e-mail also - I guess that those at Devialet who had not been able to get off early before the long week-end are clearing the decks by sending the information out today.

RE: Streamer board......? - Soniclife - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 11:37)ovo Wrote: I guess that those at Devialet who had not been able to get off early before the long week-end are clearing the decks by sending the information out today.

I think the factory & support are about to close for a few weeks for the holidays as well, so they are getting this all out there first.

RE: Streamer board......? - dan46 - 13-Jul-2017

Did anyone here then get the free 3 month Roon trial email today?

RE: Streamer board......? - dan46 - 13-Jul-2017

Roon is in the air

Dear friend,

Devialet and Roon, the ultimate music player for music lovers, are proud to introduce Roon + Expert Pro. A radically superior way of experiencing and discovering music on all Expert and Expert Pro systems, with Devialet AIR®.

Available from today thanks to an exclusive, native Devialet AIR® technology integration into Roon.

Discover Roon + Expert Pro

- Detailed display of signal path quality
- Dynamic control of Expert and Expert Pro (Volume, EQ, Start, Standby mode...)
- Full remote control thanks to Roon Remote app
... And many more features

Best things in life are meant for sharing

Devialet and Roon invite you to experience Roon + Expert Pro for 3 months, for free:

If you are already using Roon, simply update your software.

RE: Streamer board......? - Hifi_swlon - 13-Jul-2017

Yes. Just now. Being a lifer, it's no use to me but I can't help feeling really upbeat about this relationship and their attitude here.

Hopefully Roon will help inject a little bit more Roon-style customer relationships into the brand over the coming months/years.

RE: Streamer board......? - Pim - 13-Jul-2017

Reading the posts above I went to check my emails. And I did get an email from them but not the one you guys got. Mine is named 'Roon is in the AIR'!

They're giving away three months of free Roon.

Here's copy of some of it. Seems like Devialet themselves were involved in this.

Dear friend,

Devialet and Roon, the ultimate music player for music lovers, are proud to introduce Roon + Expert Pro. A radically superior way of experiencing and discovering music on all Expert and Expert Pro systems, with Devialet AIR®.

Available from today thanks to an exclusive, native Devialet AIR® technology integration into Roon.

Edit: in the time it took me to post this it seems everyone beat me to it  Confused

RE: Streamer board......? - thumb5 - 13-Jul-2017

Pim, there seem to be two announcements from Devialet today: one is about the Core Infinity (aka streamer) board, and the other is direct support for AIR in Roon. Surprised to hear you apparently didn't get the (first) memo.

RE: Streamer board......? - Pim - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 12:02)thumb5 Wrote: Pim, there seem to be two announcements from Devialet today: one is about the Core Infinity (aka streamer) board, and the other is direct support for AIR in Roon.  Surprised to hear you apparently didn't get the (first) memo.

Another disappointing thing (Yes I know. Whinging!) is that I signed up for the two week trial this morning and only just got the free three month trial email. I tried to redeem the voucher but that is only available for new accounts! 

I have to say though, I'm very likely to sign up for life. I've had soo much fun tonight.