Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Streamer board......? - mdconnelly - 13-Jul-2017

I suspect they sent it to everything that has an Expert Pro registered. If you didn't get it, be sure to check your registration on their website. Or perhaps they're still rolling them out.

RE: Streamer board......? - pjcamera - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 11:59)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Reading the posts above I went to check my emails. And I did get an email from them but not the one you guys got. Mine is named 'Roon is in the AIR'!

They're giving away three months of free Roon.
How do you get the three months trial?

RE: Streamer board......? - SquiggFSM - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 22:11)mdconnelly Wrote: I suspect they sent it to everything that has an Expert Pro registered. If you didn't get it, be sure to check your registration on their website. Or perhaps they're still rolling them out.

Definitely have the pros registered, so maybe still rolling them out - been investigating roon tonight, very nice.

Will have a look at connecting it to the Devialet at the weekend, if everything works as advertised, will probably get a lifetime membership anyway

RE: Streamer board......? - rwjr44 - 14-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 22:11)mdconnelly Wrote: I suspect they sent it to everything that has an Expert Pro registered.   If you didn't get it, be sure to check your registration on their website.  Or perhaps they're still rolling them out.

I received them and have not upgraded yet.

RE: Streamer board......? - blair.athol - 14-Jul-2017

isn't that what we were all waiting for?
I received both mails and Roon with Devialet integrated works perfectly ...
just enjoying it all night long Wink

RE: Streamer board......? - agentsmith - 14-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 17:07)baddog Wrote: agentsmith:

Link to announcement:

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=4404&pid=63633#pid63633

Thanks!  I wish there is a whitepaper somewhere to explain the new platform.

RE: Streamer board......? - jjmouse - 14-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 22:53)pjcamera Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 11:59)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Reading the posts above I went to check my emails. And I did get an email from them but not the one you guys got. Mine is named 'Roon is in the AIR'!

They're giving away three months of free Roon.
How do you get the three months trial?

There has a email specific for you to link to Roon page for redeem code.

notes : user from Hong Kong

RE: Streamer board......? - Pim - 14-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 12:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 12:11)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 12:02)thumb5 Wrote: Pim, there seem to be two announcements from Devialet today: one is about the Core Infinity (aka streamer) board, and the other is direct support for AIR in Roon.  Surprised to hear you apparently didn't get the (first) memo.

Another disappointing thing (Yes I know. Whinging!) is that I signed up for the two week trial this morning and only just got the free three month trial email. I tried to redeem the voucher but that is only available for new accounts! 

I have to say though, I'm very likely to sign up for life. I've had soo much fun tonight.

Could you try a new email? Or just contact Roon I'm sure they'll sort you out if you only signed up this morning - they're pretty good like that.

Here's a bit of Roon service; I posted on the Roon/Devialet blog that I just missed out on the three month trial. This morning I woke up to an email from Roon asking for my Devialet trial code. I sent it ten minutes ago and I've already received a reply saying my three month trial is activated. And they thanked me!  Smile 

Thanks to Rene and Kevin from Roon. Seems a great bunch of guys.

(14-Jul-2017, 04:58)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 12:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(13-Jul-2017, 12:11)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Another disappointing thing (Yes I know. Whinging!) is that I signed up for the two week trial this morning and only just got the free three month trial email. I tried to redeem the voucher but that is only available for new accounts! 

I have to say though, I'm very likely to sign up for life. I've had soo much fun tonight.

Could you try a new email? Or just contact Roon I'm sure they'll sort you out if you only signed up this morning - they're pretty good like that.

Here's a bit of Roon service; I posted on the Roon/Devialet blog that I just missed out on the three month trial. This morning I woke up to an email from Roon asking for my Devialet trial code. I sent it ten minutes ago and I've already received a reply saying my three month trial is activated. And they thanked me!  Smile 

Thanks to Rene and Kevin from Roon. Seems a great bunch of guys.

Roon's service has been exemplary.  Every request I made to them so far has been responded and resolved in minutes.

I remember one time I had an issue with their new firmware.  It took them a few minutes to respond and a couplel of hour to post a new updated firmware!

(13-Jul-2017, 22:11)mdconnelly Wrote: I suspect they sent it to everything that has an Expert Pro registered.   If you didn't get it, be sure to check your registration on their website.  Or perhaps they're still rolling them out.

How would I check if I am registered.  I am sure I did register before since the configurator wth serial numbers of both my master and slave 220s.

I even signed up for email notifications for more info during the last expert upgrade but never received anything from them,.... ever!

Kind of making me feel left out frankly.