Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

Core Infinity board - Elztalbiker - 27-Oct-2017

At Saturday I will take a look

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RE: Core Infinity board - ogs - 27-Oct-2017

Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....

RE: Core Infinity board - Confused - 27-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 07:16)ogs Wrote: Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....

Isn't that the point though, without software or a new configurator I suspect that it won't do anything!   Huh

RE: Core Infinity board - brit - 27-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 07:43)Confused Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 07:16)ogs Wrote: Yes! Take a good look for us all! This is probably the first opportunity to find out what the CI is/does. For example: which firmware? Different configurator? and so on....

Isn't that the point though, without software or a new configurator I suspect that it won't do anything!   Huh

Yes, this is what I also understood - without the new firmware they are just nice shiny chunks of metal Big Grin.

David

RE: Core Infinity board - Rufus McDufus - 27-Oct-2017

Unless you can configure them some other way - e.g. onboard config page. Smile

RE: Core Infinity board - Soniclife - 27-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 09:00)brit Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 07:43)Confused Wrote:

Yes, this is what I also understood - without the new firmware they are just nice shiny chunks of metal Big Grin.

David
They will come with appropriate firmware, and I expect backwards compatibility with existing config files. How you get the new features to work is the mystery.

RE: Core Infinity board - K4680 - 27-Oct-2017

Hello all, according to a German sales representative, before the beginning of December no devices with the new board are delivered.
Reason: No configuration possible! Actually reasonable and plausible! Rolleyes

RE: Core Infinity board - Mka - 27-Oct-2017

Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now

RE: Core Infinity board - Axel - 27-Oct-2017

I can almost *hear* Guillaume’s hands rubbing together! Wink Tongue Smile

RE: Core Infinity board - Pim - 28-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 10:47)Mka Wrote: Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now

For someone who's spent the money on Devialet gear that you have, it would have been nice of them to let you send the 1000Pro instead.