Devialet Chat
Core Infinity board - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Core Infinity board (/Thread-Core-Infinity-board)

RE: Core Infinity board - Hifi_swlon - 28-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 09:34)K4680 Wrote: Hello all, according to a German sales representative, before the beginning of December no devices with the new board are delivered.
Reason: No configuration possible! Actually reasonable and plausible!  Rolleyes

And 100% predictable.....

If true, such a shame - they just can’t ever seem to get it together.... train wreck springs to mind.

RE: Core Infinity board - watchnerd - 28-Oct-2017

(28-Oct-2017, 13:10)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 09:34)K4680 Wrote: Hello all, according to a German sales representative, before the beginning of December no devices with the new board are delivered.
Reason: No configuration possible! Actually reasonable and plausible!  Rolleyes

And 100% predictable.....

If true, such a shame - they just can’t ever seem to get it together.... train wreck springs to mind.

It's like the hardware and software are made by 2 different companies that don't talk to each other.

RE: Core Infinity board - Amelot75 - 28-Oct-2017

When will dealers stop BS about the new pro already CI board integrated?
Since September they use it as incentive teaser.
I suggest to leave Devialet time for make the Pro better and finally have some real reviews from real people members of Dchat.

RE: Core Infinity board - Greg - 28-Oct-2017

(28-Oct-2017, 09:16)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(27-Oct-2017, 10:47)Mka Wrote: Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now

For someone who's spent the money on Devialet gear that you have, it would have been nice of them to let you send the 1000Pro instead.

(28-Oct-2017, 19:37)Amelot75 Wrote: When will dealers stop BS about the new pro already CI board integrated?
Since September they use it as incentive teaser.
I suggest to leave Devialet time for make the Pro better and finally have some real reviews from real people members of Dchat.
Maybe it’s because they keep their dealers almost as much in the dark as they do their customers? Apple do it as well, but their market is so much wider, there is a higher potential for pre-release specification leaks. Apple however, seem to hit their deadlines Rolleyes

RE: Core Infinity board - Mka - 28-Oct-2017

(27-Oct-2017, 10:47)Mka Wrote: Got a call from France yesterday to prepare my shipment of my (sold) OdA to arrange for priority upgrades. The train seems to be out of the station now

For someone who's spent the money on Devialet gear that you have, it would have been nice of them to let you send the 1000Pro instead.

Let’s wait for the OdA guinea pigs, I really don’t want to be on the bleeding edge and I will wait for the software to mature first.

RE: Core Infinity board - watchnerd - 28-Oct-2017

(28-Oct-2017, 21:38)Mka Wrote:

Let’s wait for the OdA guinea pigs, I really don’t want to be on the bleeding edge and I will wait for the software to mature first.

What software? It appears to not even have software yet, given the lack of a configurator

RE: Core Infinity board - ogs - 29-Oct-2017

Devialet can hardly test the CI board after installation if there is no firmware for it, can they...

Core Infinity board - Elztalbiker - 29-Oct-2017

Hello, got yesterday all new Pro Expert 1000. Both units have the CI board an the antenna outside. Ethernet and Wifi is not runnig yet. Waiting for launch the new configurator. Phono and Digital Inputs can be adjusted.[Image: a2f8a3be902b93ab5d283eb283639996.jpg][Image: 817bbbf64eaaee0bed7f138445d5172e.jpg]

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RE: Core Infinity board - watchnerd - 29-Oct-2017

(29-Oct-2017, 11:24)Elztalbiker Wrote: Hello, got yesterday all new Pro Expert 1000. Both units have the CI board an the antenna outside. Ethernet and Wifi is not runnig yet. Waiting for launch the new configurator. Phono and Digital Inputs can be adjusted.[Image: a2f8a3be902b93ab5d283eb283639996.jpg][Image: 817bbbf64eaaee0bed7f138445d5172e.jpg]

So you have to configure it online with the removable SD card, as always?

It doesn't have built-in configurator web server?

Core Infinity board - Elztalbiker - 29-Oct-2017

Yep. I don‘t now whether it will be possible to config direct by wire/wifi. My dealer haven‘t no more info.