Devialet Chat
Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet Expert 400/800, Original d'Atelier, Expert 210/440/1000 Pro (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Expert-400-800-Original-d-Atelier-Expert-210-440-1000-Pro)
+--- Thread: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? (/Thread-Using-2-Remote-controls-for-Dual-Mono)

Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - sam1000 - 30-Mar-2017

Is there a way to use 2 remote controls if you are using 2 master units in a dual mono config? As tried to pair the second remote control last night but then the link to the first one was lost.

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - Axel - 30-Mar-2017

I don't think it can be done. If you look at the remote control in the Configurator, you'll see that it's possible to pair up to four remote controls, but as they all send at the same frequency, it won't be possible to pair one remote to each amp.

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - Mka - 01-Apr-2017

(30-Mar-2017, 23:59)Axel Wrote: I don't think it can be done. If you look at the remote control in the Configurator, you'll see that it's possible to pair up to four remote controls, but as they all send at the same frequency, it won't be possible to pair one remote to each amp.

I have two 250 pro mater working as 1000 pro and it works with three remotes.

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - kerkhoffd - 01-Apr-2017

Yes there is. I am using D400 consisting of 2 masters and am using 2 remotes. Make sure you select that you have 2 remotes in the configuration files you use.

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - mdconnelly - 01-Apr-2017

(01-Apr-2017, 09:48)kerkhoffd Wrote: Yes there is. I am using D400 consisting of 2 masters and am using 2 remotes. Make sure you select that you have 2 remotes in the configuration files you use.

I'm curious, when you say you have two masters in a D400, do you simply mean that you've got two full D200s configured as a D400?   One still has to be designated the Companion/slave in the config, does it not?

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - kerkhoffd - 01-Apr-2017

@MdConnely: Yes, that's what I meant. Just wanted to differentiate from having a master and a companion. Also the way I got my two remotes.

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - f1eng - 02-Apr-2017

(30-Mar-2017, 22:26)sam1000 Wrote: Is there a way to use 2 remote controls if you are using 2 master units in a dual mono config? As tried to pair the second remote control last night but then the link to the first one was lost.

I have used mine like this for years. If pairing the second remote loses the link to the first one it means you have not got 2 remotes specified in the configuration, under remote settings, I made this mistake once, that is how I know!

RE: Using 2 Remote controls for Dual Mono? - sam1000 - 02-Apr-2017

Thx folks. Yes, I had overlooked the remote setup in configuration.