Devialet Chat
Roon supports Devialet AIR - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Roon supports Devialet AIR (/Thread-Roon-supports-Devialet-AIR)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - brit - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 08:17)thumb5 Wrote: Excellent news, really looking forward to trying it later today.

Roon being able to discover the amp, turn it on and select the Ethernet input automatically will be really handy - pretty much a "one button" process to start playing music.  Great stuff.

and control volume Smile.

Roon supports Devialet AIR - no32 - 13-Jul-2017

How good does it sound ?
How is it with compare to external streamers like totldac aurender linn etc ?

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - midi - 13-Jul-2017

Great - power and volume control !

Group Zone between the Expert and the Phantoms isn´t possible (until now).

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - arjan2856 - 13-Jul-2017

OMG Roon fixed in one go what Devialet struggled with for years. Even though Air 3 finally fixed my occasional white noise issues, the latest stable version of Air 3 crashed my Win10 audio pc twice. So far playing direct from Roon to Devialet with the Air driver uninstalled for a couple of hours and plays flawless and sounds great! Happy to finally have my Expert playing the way i intended when i bought it, together with the amazing Roon interface! I was convinced by now that only the Expert Pro with the new streamer card would eventually get Roon support. Well done to Roon and Devialet for finally getting this sorted!

Roon now supports Devialet AIR natively ! - petersv - 13-Jul-2017

As per today's build (242), Devialet Air is now natively suppported in Roon, no virtual driver required. Can also power on/off, volume control and switch inputs directly from Roon !

RE: Roon now supports Devialet AIR natively ! - Waiski - 13-Jul-2017

Does this work also in linux?

RE: Roon now supports Devialet AIR natively ! - thumb5 - 13-Jul-2017

For the avoidance of duplication...already being discussed here.

Roon now supports Devialet AIR natively ! - Chris Marshall - 13-Jul-2017

Yes, the Linux build of Roon or ROCK will see the Devialet over Ethernet and stream to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - baconbrain - 13-Jul-2017

Wow, didn't think it would happen. Really looking forward to trying this out.

I wonder if it would be possible to connect the Dev directly to my Roon Server via Network Bridge?

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - SwissBear - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 11:05)baconbrain Wrote: I wonder if it would be possible to connect the Dev directly to my Roon Server via Network Bridge?

Yes it works. But Devialet-Ethernet is not working on my system when convolution is activated and streaming a DSD64. This is the only glitch I found so far.