Devialet Chat
Roon supports Devialet AIR - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Roon supports Devialet AIR (/Thread-Roon-supports-Devialet-AIR)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - baddog - 13-Jul-2017

And just to verify your Devialet is hooked up to ethernet?

You can playback music from your iPad to the Devialet through Roon?

Here you can see the volume control on my iPad mini using Roon.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - thumb5 - 13-Jul-2017

Are you seeing the stylised Devialet Expert just to the left of the volume control in the bottom right corner of the Roon UI, BoyScout, as shown in baddog's screenshot?

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - BoyScout - 13-Jul-2017

(13-Jul-2017, 22:09)mdconnelly Wrote: With the new Roon update, controlling the volume in the Roon application is exactly the same as turning the dial on your Devialet remote.   I was a bit confused as well, but if you can see the volume slider in Roon for your Devialet and move it, then you are changing the amp volume and display.

If you don't see the volume slider in Roon, then there is something wrong.

Of course, be sure you turned off your old Devialet AIR driver and config in Roon so that you're only using the new one.

Now, nothing is working on Roon. Wink
Something is wrong, that´s for sure.
I didn´t nothing on Devialet Air, what´s supposed to do?
I already check all the settings, i don´t know...

No, i don´t see that.
A few hours ago, when using the IPad as a remote, all was working fine, but... without seeing the volume changing in the amp.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - baddog - 13-Jul-2017

Are you using WIFI or Ethernet on your Devialet? Try using ethernet if you can.

And shutdown the Devialet.

Shutdown Roon.

Re start the Devialet and then re start Roon.

If you could post a screen shot of Roon it would help. It would also help to know your setup.

If you're not seeing that Devialet icon, I think you don't have the Roon directly playing to the Devialet using the new mechanism.  When you create the Roon zone you should see your Devialet under the Networked section in Preferences->Audio..., and you should then Enable it (as I've done for D440-ETH in this screen shot):

(13-Jul-2017, 22:49)thumb5 Wrote: If you're not seeing that Devialet icon, I think you don't have the Roon directly playing to the Devialet using the new mechanism.  When you create the Roon zone you should see your Devialet under the Networked section in Preferences->Audio..., and you should then Enable it.

... and did it. And i´m using ethernet.
Now i can´t listen nothing but the content of my playlists. But using just Tidal all works fine.

That looks OK. So what exactly is not working?

(13-Jul-2017, 23:07)thumb5 Wrote: That looks OK.  So what exactly is not working?

Seems impossible to listen Tidal Masters or other streaming services,(makes a very strange and loud noise...) just the content of my playlists.
And the volume control doesn´t command the db values at the devialet.