Devialet Chat
Roon supports Devialet AIR - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Streaming (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Streaming)
+--- Thread: Roon supports Devialet AIR (/Thread-Roon-supports-Devialet-AIR)

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - octaviars - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 06:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Oops?

That does not sound so good.......

Is it just me that feels it is a bit strange that they have Devialet AIR on the pic from Munchen if they dont have it sorted out Huh or did Devialet change their minds? Well time will tell I suppose.

Right now I think that companys need to keep the news to them self untill the product is ready to go live and not leak so much info that is only going to hurt them if the outcome is not what people was expecting.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - brit - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 06:25)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Oops?

One hopes that it is more a question of timing rather than a technical issue  Confused.

Roon supports Devialet AIR - Chris Marshall - 22-May-2017

Hopefully it is just a timing thing and we just need to be patient ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - brit - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 06:52)Chris Marshall Wrote: Hopefully it is just a timing thing and we just need to be patient ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given that Devialet are the ones that like the big "fanfare" announcements, maybe they are "miffed" that Roon maybe jumped the gun at Munich  Angry. All supposition off course - we will need to wait and see what Danny from Roon has to say on the matter Huh.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - octaviars - 22-May-2017

Technicaly Roon does support Devialet AIR already as you can output to it in Roon just only on a PC or MAC so they are perhaps only refering to that in München not this new feature that they perhaps are developing.

We will have to wait for Dannys respons....I dont think we will hear anything from Devialet regarding this atleast not right now.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - petrik - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 07:22)octaviars Wrote: Technicaly Roon does support Devialet AIR already as you can output to it in Roon just only on a PC or MAC so they are perhaps only refering to that in München not this new feature that they perhaps are developing.

We will have to wait for Dannys respons....I dont think we will hear anything from Devialet regarding this atleast not right now.

Yep, patience is needed now.

It looks like that we *possibly* could get this Roon+AIR integration released before summer vacations. But on the other hand, Devialet support keeps saying to me that "Please await end of September/mid October and you will then be able to get a better result on Roon with your pro device."  Huh

Roon supports Devialet AIR - ledesc - 22-May-2017

A Roon Rock config. supporting Air, available before the Dev. streamer board... more than a competitor...

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - Gerronwithit - 22-May-2017

At what point in time do those of us who bought a Pro product with the promise of a streaming board actually start to question Devialet's capability to deliver and look for financial compensation? After all, if I bought any other product with significant features not included but paid for, what would be considered a reasonable reaction? I ordered my 250 Pro last September with the promise of this mythical board and now here we are fast approaching June.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - petrik - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 08:59)Gerronwithit Wrote: At what point in time do those of us who bought a Pro product with the promise of a streaming board actually start to question Devialet's capability to deliver and look for financial compensation? After all, if I bought any other product with significant features not included but paid for, what would be considered a reasonable reaction? I ordered my 250 Pro last September with the promise of this mythical board and now here we are fast approaching June.

They have communicated that the streamer/os board would be available in Q4/2017. So patience is needed.

RE: Roon supports Devialet AIR - Gerronwithit - 22-May-2017

(22-May-2017, 09:37).petrik Wrote:
(22-May-2017, 08:59)Gerronwithit Wrote: At what point in time do those of us who bought a Pro product with the promise of a streaming board actually start to question Devialet's capability to deliver and look for financial compensation? After all, if I bought any other product with significant features not included but paid for, what would be considered a reasonable reaction? I ordered my 250 Pro last September with the promise of this mythical board and now here we are fast approaching June.

They have communicated that the streamer/os board would be available in Q4/2017. So patience is needed.

Ah, that's OK then. I'll just disregard the promise that it would be delivered in Q4 2016 and swallow the canard that 2017 is a cast iron David Cameron type promise.  Huh