Devialet Chat
Thanks for all the support guys! - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Thanks for all the support guys! (/Thread-Thanks-for-all-the-support-guys)

Thanks for all the support guys! - GuillaumeB - 01-Jun-2014

56 registered users in barely 3 days... 257 posts in 39 threads... this is brilliant!!!

I think we've created a community here. Your community! Cool

Guillaume

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - Jwg1749 - 01-Jun-2014

All thanks to your hard work and initiative.
Bravo!
Matt

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - Mohmm - 04-Jun-2014

Hi: I'd appreciate if you'd let me post in the systems thread and if I wouldn't always receive a "403 forbidden" message. June 4th, 13h45 MET.

Thanks

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - Martyn - 04-Jun-2014

(04-Jun-2014, 12:52)Mohmm Wrote: Hi: I'd appreciate if you'd let me post in the systems thread and if I wouldn't always receive a "403 forbidden" message. June 4th, 13h45 MET.

Thanks

Which browser are you using?

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - Mohmm - 06-Jun-2014

(04-Jun-2014, 13:20)Martyn Wrote:
(04-Jun-2014, 12:52)Mohmm Wrote: Hi: I'd appreciate if you'd let me post in the systems thread and if I wouldn't always receive a "403 forbidden" message. June 4th, 13h45 MET.

Thanks

Which browser are you using?

Several different ones: Firefox, Safari, Epic etc.

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - Mikeeo - 28-Jun-2014

Great forum! Really needed as I am tired of mail bombing Thierry with questions (over 100 so far) when answers sometimes are very helpful (initially it was) but of late responses have become more defensive of the brand.

/Mike

RE: Thanks for all the support guys! - GuillaumeB - 28-Jun-2014

(28-Jun-2014, 10:29)Mikeeo Wrote: Great forum! Really needed as I am tired of mail bombing Thierry with questions (over 100 so far) when answers sometimes are very helpful (initially it was) but of late responses have become more defensive of the brand.

/Mike

Thanks! Glad you like it Mike! Smile

Guillaume

RE: Poszukuje wizytowki polecicie co? - Pim - 20-Apr-2016

(19-Apr-2016, 23:54)Helpieklor Wrote: Zastanawiam sie nad rozbudowaniem grona klientow dlatego zaczynam powaznie inwestowac w reklame w internecie natomiast takze poprzez standardowe srodki jak ulotki, plakaty, broszury reklamowe, wizytowki, foldery itp. Nie ukrywam pragnalbym uczynic to jak najtanszym wydatkiem jednak zachowujac przy tym dobra jakosc. Spedzilem troche czasu nad poszukiwaniem nalezytej drukarni w Polsce poprzez Internet, odszukalem kilka ale powaznie zastanawiam sie nad jedna z nich druk broszur spytam Czy macie juz jakies doswiadczenie w wyborze drukarni? w sensie korzystaliscie wczesniej z jakiejs  firmy i ktora moglibyscie z czystym sumieniem polecic?

Just what I was thinking...

Thanks guys! Great forum.