Devialet Chat
Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Support Desk (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Support-Desk)
+--- Thread: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE (/Thread-Last-Fault-A-4098-OVER-VOLTAGE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Elztalbiker - 26-Oct-2017

Happened by me only one time and the PC was direct connected to the wall outlet

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Chris Marshall - 26-Oct-2017

(26-Oct-2017, 00:21)Rama Wrote: Could this be related to mains filtering? Has this happened to anyone if the amps are directly connected to the wall outlets?

Happened to me as well, no mains filtering in my setup either.  Hopefully, the fix will come soon, or maybe during the update to add the core infinity board?

Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - disarmamant - 09-Dec-2017

I thought this over voltage problem was going to be fixed in firmware. I just had over voltage fault in a 220 Pro with the CI upgrade and the latest firmware 11.5.18. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Soniclife - 09-Dec-2017

Have you told devialet that, as they do think just that, obviously wrongly.

Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - disarmamant - 10-Dec-2017

(09-Dec-2017, 23:16)Soniclife Wrote: Have you told devialet that, as they do think just that, obviously wrongly.

I will raise a ticket tomorrow. I was told before that it is an internal power supply error and they would fix it in October with a firmware update. Nothing has been forthcoming until the new firmware for the CI board.

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - PeppaPig - 02-May-2018

I have the exact same error with my OdA after CI upgrade... anyone knows why?

Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Elztalbiker - 02-May-2018

@PeppaPig

Which firmware installed?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Soniclife - 03-May-2018

(10-Dec-2017, 16:15)disarmamant Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 23:16)Soniclife Wrote: Have you told devialet that, as they do think just that, obviously wrongly.

I will raise a ticket tomorrow. I was told before that it is an internal power supply error and they would fix it in October with a firmware update. Nothing has been forthcoming until the new firmware for the CI board.

Did you raise this with them? If so what did they say. I've not done the CI upgrade yet, but if they have fixed this I'll get a move on.

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - Dan - 03-May-2018

I used to get this but, not with the 12.1.2 firmware.

RE: Last Fault A 4098 OVER VOLTAGE - AlexS - 25-Sep-2018

Any updates on this over-voltage fault from anyone? I keep on getting the error occasionally, and can't get any useful info from Devialet support. Is it still happening to those who used to get the problem in the past? I don't think there was ever a FW fix for it. Recently, Mathiew Pernot sent me an alpha version (if that) with a potential fix, which did not help me (it made things worse if anything).
What puzzles me most is that the Voltage in my house is normally about 122V. I don't see how it can possibly get out of the range Devialet claims to handle. Obviously, there may be voltage spikes, but none of my other equipment has shown any sensitivity to them.