Devialet Chat
WTB Original d'Atelier - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-For-Sale)
+--- Thread: WTB Original d'Atelier (/Thread-WTB-Original-d-Atelier)

Pages: 1 2

WTB Original d'Atelier - MightyMart - 11-Oct-2017

I'm considering to buy a used Original d'Atelier. Please contact me if you have one for sale, thanks!

//Martin

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - Pim - 12-Oct-2017

Why the Od'A and not a 1000Pro? Is it the colour?

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - user33 - 12-Oct-2017

Interested in the Od'A....piggybacking your thread.

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - Pim - 13-Oct-2017

WOW! With only 9 people on this forum owning one and two trying to get their hands on one I guess the asking price will go up. Make that 8 people because even though I own one, mine isn't for sale. I love it!

WTB Original d'Atelier - dbilling64 - 13-Oct-2017

(13-Oct-2017, 03:42)Pim van Vliet Wrote: WOW! With only 9 people on this forum owning one and two trying to get their hands on one I guess the asking price will go up. Make that 8 people because even though I own one, mine isn't for sale. I love it!

+1

I havnt checked into the forum for a while; busy with work, and when I’m not working, trying to find the time to enjoy music via my Od’A’s.

Had them from new and I continue to be thrilled with their rendering of my favourite tracks. I still find myself with time to listen to just 1 or 2 songs and then mysteriously loosing 2 hours. Sell them? you’d have to prise them from my hands..

Im fascinated to know what the next step will be with the new board, but importantly I don’t feel I’m missing much in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - MightyMart - 13-Oct-2017

Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

And no, it's not about the color of the amp.

//Martin

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - user33 - 14-Oct-2017

(13-Oct-2017, 18:07)MightyMart Wrote: Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

//Martin

I only want it for the color - the 1000 is a better amp.

Btw, I believe the dealer out of Cyprus has one but I'd rather deal with someone in the states.

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - GuillaumeB - 14-Oct-2017

(14-Oct-2017, 03:50)user33 Wrote:
(13-Oct-2017, 18:07)MightyMart Wrote: Could we all please stick to the topic here? Thanks!

//Martin

Btw, I believe the dealer out of Cyprus has one but I'd rather deal with someone in the states.

And of course soon the OdA will be a 1K Pro inside!  Tongue 

Guillaume

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - Pim - 14-Oct-2017

(14-Oct-2017, 10:25)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(14-Oct-2017, 03:50)user33 Wrote:

//Martin

And of course soon the OdA will be a 1K Pro inside!  Tongue 

Guillaume

Yet MightyMart doesn't care about the colour but doesn't want a 1000Pro...got me intrigued... Huh  Is there something about the Od'A that makes it more special than the 1000Pro, not considering the colour?

RE: WTB Original d'Atelier - Cosmosound - 15-Oct-2017

Did the owners upgraded it for Free to the ODA1000 yet? Smile