Devialet Chat
Devialet's newest technology...? - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Devialet's newest technology...? (/Thread-Devialet-s-newest-technology)

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - invader - 24-Dec-2014

Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Confused - 24-Dec-2014

Ummm. Just doing some pre-Christmas clearing up, and happened across a spec sheet for the KEF Blades. Apparently they will run up to 117dB. The Phantom is 105dB, so although it is 1000 times superior, it isn't louder!

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - GuillaumeB - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:38)Confused Wrote: Ummm. Just doing some pre-Christmas clearing up, and happened across a spec sheet for the KEF Blades. Apparently they will run up to 117dB. The Phantom is 105dB, so although it is 1000 times superior, it isn't louder!

Oh the hype... I'm sure several of them won't come close to my Wilson Sasha 2s...

There's me hoping! Yikes! Confused

Guillaume

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - moreno1973 - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:02)Confused Wrote: I also note that the Devialet website states that Phantom is "1000 times superior to current systems". Impressive! Assuming it's true?

So ours Devialet's with Magico, Rockport or Sonus Faber are 1000 times worse than Phantom? This is just a stupid marketing slogan...IMHO

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Eddye - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:43)moreno1973 Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:02)Confused Wrote: I also note that the Devialet website states that Phantom is "1000 times superior to current systems". Impressive! Assuming it's true?

So ours Devialet's with Magico, Rockport or Sonus Faber are 1000 times worse than Phantom? This is just a stupid marketing slogan...IMHO

Could be true, and not a marketing slogan Wink

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Charlemagne - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:33)invader Wrote: Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!

Can you put the link where you ordered your babies? At www.devialet.com it doesn't show up.

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - Eddye - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:45)Charlemagne Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:33)invader Wrote: Just managed to order two Phantoms Silver and one Dialog!!! Pretty sure I will be amongst the very first to get these babies delivered, looking at the order numbers I have Wink Pretty excited and really looking forward to it!

Can you put the link where you ordered your babies? At www.devialet.com it doesn't show up.

try en.devialet.com and then the menu button top left corner

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - invader - 24-Dec-2014

(24-Dec-2014, 17:44)Eddye Wrote:
(24-Dec-2014, 17:43)moreno1973 Wrote:

Could be true, and not a marketing slogan Wink

I'll let you know when they arrive in january and I can compare them to a Devialet 250 with Audio Physic Avantera speakers.

RE: Devialet's newest technology...? - amabrok - 24-Dec-2014

isn't it a bit too much?!!!

Phantom ... The best sound in the world!
Dialog ... The most reliable network in the world!
Spark ... The most advanced application in the world!

Devialet's newest technology...? - adhesiv - 24-Dec-2014

For dialog you need a code to purchase...does anyone have one yet? Also saw a picture of the stands and remote for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk