Devialet Chat
Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ (/Thread-Seasons-Greetings-to-all-Devialet-%E2%80%9Cchatters-%E2%80%9C)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Chris Marshall - 24-Dec-2017

Happy holidays to all Devialet Chat members

[Image: 463a63bb150112ff4ad7d5de47b67c52.jpg]

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Confused - 24-Dec-2017

It looks like Chrismas is canceled.  Oh well.  Anyway, this means more time to play many tunes!  Hooray! Shy

Plus, I would like to echo the view of @sam1000 This is the most civilized audio forum I have visited in last 10 years with many great contributors!

This is indeed a civilised place, often good fun, and a goldmine of useful information.  So thanks to all for making this happen, seasons greetings, happy Christmas, happy winter solstice if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy summer solstice to those in the southern hemisphere.  Peace and goodwill to all!

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - thumb5 - 24-Dec-2017

Best wishes to all, and happy listening over the holiday!

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - BrianT - 24-Dec-2017

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your systems
lets all pray for peace on earth.

Brian

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Finn - 24-Dec-2017

Merry Christmas ,Feliz Navidad from me and my Whife who celebrate Christmas In south America ,May all of os have a good Day and a lot of good music and delicious food and take Care of your stomach . And my Big Wish is peace In the World .
Finn

Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Elztalbiker - 24-Dec-2017

Best Christmas wishes @ all devialet lovers.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Rama - 24-Dec-2017

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends.

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Dominique - 26-Dec-2017

Very happy moments with yours!
Foliz ano nuevo 
boas festas
 bonne année à tous.

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Confused - 25-Dec-2018

I thought I would give this thread a seasonal "bump".

Very many thanks to @GuillaumeB @Rufus McDufus @Martyn for keeping this forum in good shape over the last year.

Yet again I would like to echo the thoughts of @sam1000 This is the most civilized audio forum I have visited in last 10 years with many great contributors!

I have seen many posts over the year with forum members struggling with some issue or another, and then many posts with folk trying to help out.  With very few exceptions over the last year, the forum has remained a fun and remarkably civilised place to visit, as well as being a mine of useful information for those trying to get the most from their systems.

Long may it continue.

Seasons Greetings to all, and whatever you are doing over the next few days, have fun and happy listening!

RE: Seasons Greetings to all Devialet “chatters “ - Rufus McDufus - 25-Dec-2018

Happy Christmas all! Presents to open now Smile