Devialet Chat
Firmware 12.2.10 - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: Firmware 12.2.10 (/Thread-Firmware-12-2-10)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - Jim_Anderson - 26-Mar-2018

(26-Mar-2018, 09:45)petrik Wrote: I got an email from Judith today. It has a download link so I hope everyone got the same email Shy

As well I.

Jim

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - Gerronwithit - 26-Mar-2018

I've loaded the new firmware with no problems so far, other than to have to annoyingly download the config file again. Should have just renamed it on the SD card but didn't.

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - KIBM - 26-Mar-2018

Mmmm.... 52 posts since launch on Friday and a large proportion of them refer to Devialet's terrible treatment of their customers. Come on guys, these are first world problems at the very most! Give Judith a break (and a weekend), she was on it first thing this morning. I did not get the email on Friday either so I took less than minute to click some buttons and re-register after which I loaded up the Firmware and was listening all in the time it took to make a cup of tea - not the end of the world.

Back to the important stuff - SQ has changed a bit. To me vocals are a bit more forward in the stage. However, I did change my Gigabit switch on friday as well.........

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - DavidP - 26-Mar-2018

Successfully dowloaded and installed new firmware - which is where the joy ended. 220 no longer appears as UPnP device. Fixed IP address doesn't 'take' and unit persists with DCHP address despite reboots (of Devialet and router) and through powerups. USB connection to Auralic Aries which worked so well with DSD64 and 192 no longer works with DSD. That's the state of play at the moment - I'll take the whole system down and restart item by item when I have a few hours to see if things can be restored. David

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - Axel - 26-Mar-2018

(26-Mar-2018, 10:57)DavidP Wrote: Successfully dowloaded and installed new firmware - which is where the joy ended. 220 no longer appears as UPnP device. Fixed IP address doesn't 'take' and unit persists with DCHP address despite reboots (of Devialet and router) and through powerups. USB connection to Auralic Aries which worked so well with DSD64 and 192 no longer works with DSD. That's the state of play at the moment - I'll take the whole system down and restart item by item when I have a few hours to see if things can be restored. David
Hi David,
The only way I could get everything working properly again was to go back to the previous beta firmware.
Alex.

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - ssfas - 26-Mar-2018

RC3 screwed up uPnP, which didn't connect at all, and Air, which connected and dropped continuously. Made the unit inoperable.

Restored the previous version.

(26-Mar-2018, 11:44)Axel Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 10:57)DavidP Wrote: Successfully dowloaded and installed new firmware - which is where the joy ended. 220 no longer appears as UPnP device. Fixed IP address doesn't 'take' and unit persists with DCHP address despite reboots (of Devialet and router) and through powerups. USB connection to Auralic Aries which worked so well with DSD64 and 192 no longer works with DSD. That's the state of play at the moment - I'll take the whole system down and restart item by item when I have a few hours to see if things can be restored. David
Hi David,
The only way I could get everything working properly again was to go back to the previous beta firmware.
Alex.

I've managed to get USB back to where I was by re-starting the Aries but no joy whatever with a fixed IP which reports 'success' but doesn't change. UPnP doesn't appear to function at all now. Not as unhappy as I can use USB but it seems two steps forwards and three steps back.
David

(26-Mar-2018, 13:58)DavidP Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 11:44)Axel Wrote:
Hi David,
Alex.

I've managed to get USB back to where I was by re-starting the Aries but no joy whatever with a fixed IP which reports 'success' but doesn't change. UPnP doesn't appear to function at all now. Not as unhappy as I can use USB but it seems two steps forwards and three steps back.
David
Patience is rewarded. Bring the network back up component by component and eventually Audirvana recognised the UPnP Devialet - which good news now seems to play DSD and 192 without hiccups and skips. I've given up trying to change the IP address and will leave Auto DCHP working as I've now got both USB and UPnP functioning to the same standard. Taken the better part of the day!
David

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - Spindrift - 26-Mar-2018

(25-Mar-2018, 15:07)Jim_Anderson Wrote: happy to announce the firmware upgrade 12.2.10 corrected my issue of no analogue to right channel (in a dual D220Pro CI configuration).  Now both amps are working wonderfully. Thank you Devialet

Jim

Same here!  Though the actual phono inputs still don't work on either amp but if I configure the analog input adjacent, to work as a phono input - the companion unit works great - it felt good to drop a needle after a couple of weeks!

Cheers

RE: Firmware 12.2.10 - james n - 26-Mar-2018

Email from Judith today so i downloaded and installed the new FW when i got home.

No clicks on USB so far (with a Melco) which is good. All seems well otherwise.

James