Devialet Chat
Not dead Silver - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Phantom I (103 DB, 108 DB, Premier Classic, Silver & Gold) (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Phantom-I-103-DB-108-DB-Premier-Classic-Silver-Gold)
+--- Thread: Not dead Silver (/Thread-Not-dead-Silver)

Not dead Silver - Rodrat2 - 16-Apr-2018

Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?

Not dead Silver - jvi - 16-Apr-2018

by means of this procedure follows a reload of the firmware (therefore an internet-access is necessary)...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RE: Not dead Silver - migen2000 - 08-Apr-2020

(16-Apr-2018, 12:17)Rodrat2 Wrote: Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?
Hi,
Just curious how did you change the fuse?

RE: Not dead Silver - cr_qc - 09-Apr-2020

(08-Apr-2020, 23:30)migen2000 Wrote:
(16-Apr-2018, 12:17)Rodrat2 Wrote: Yesterday my right Phantom Silver seemed deceased. It was not turning on, cold to the touch and trying the roboot sequence did nothing. I assumed I had a similar issue to many reported incidents of a Phantom just packing up. Mine are three-years old all bar a couple of weeks. I changed the fuse and tried a different mains lead to no avail. I contacted Devialet support expecting a response of it will need to be replaced at £750. Which is how the conversation started. However they then suggested a reboot with five presses on the dialog and on each Phantom. Happy chappy now both working fine. I am assuming the 5 button press has replaced the 3 button press or is it specific to the power supply?
Hi,
Just curious how did you change the fuse?
Fuse??? Where is the access to that fuse?

RE: Not dead Silver - Silvertouran - 10-Apr-2020

I think he changed the fuse in the mains cable