Devialet Chat
New app - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: New app (/Thread-New-app)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: New app - Pim - 25-Jun-2018

(25-Jun-2018, 12:09)cuco Wrote: Any news on the new App?

How do I say this without disappointing you? Ehhhh.

No

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 25-Jun-2018

Come on you guys. Pim especially. You’re too harsh on Devialet. They’ve only just bought a new team onboard. Give then a chance. And just enjoy what you have you’re so demanding it’s not like your toasters update every week.

RE: New app - Pim - 25-Jun-2018

(25-Jun-2018, 19:23)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Come on you guys. Pim especially. You’re too harsh on Devialet. They’ve only just bought a new team onboard. Give then a chance. And just enjoy what you have you’re so demanding it’s not like your toasters update every week.

LOL! Administrators; @Hifi_swlon account has been hacked! Tongue

RE: New app - midi - 03-Jul-2018

The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...

RE: New app - Celts88 - 03-Jul-2018

Mate, a stopped clock is right twice a day  Tongue

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 04-Jul-2018

(03-Jul-2018, 21:58)midi Wrote: The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...

I’m not sure it counts if you claim it after the info’s come out! Big Grin

RE: New app - midi - 05-Jul-2018

(04-Jul-2018, 21:56)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(03-Jul-2018, 21:58)midi Wrote: The second part of the information, was that about the new PRO´s - so for the moment this information was right. I hope the first part will follow soon...

I’m not sure it counts if you claim it after the info’s come out!  Big Grin

Feel free if you want to count this, I don’t count anything ! For me this information wasn’t very interesting - I am not planning to buy a new Expert...

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 30-Sep-2018

Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Unless of course they found themselves in the unlikely position of being five months or so behind schedule. Oh.......

RE: New app - midi - 01-Oct-2018

(30-Sep-2018, 20:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Unless of course they found themselves in the unlikely position of being five months or so behind schedule. Oh.......

Only fifth months behind the schedule ? For me that´s the argue that the information was true ! Smile

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 01-Oct-2018

(01-Oct-2018, 08:47)midi Wrote:
(30-Sep-2018, 20:19)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Doesn’t look like this turned out to be true.

Only fifth months behind the schedule ? For me that´s the argue that the information was true ! Smile

Big Grin