Devialet Chat
New app - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Devialet News (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-News)
+--- Thread: New app (/Thread-New-app)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: New app - ssfas - 15-Oct-2018

What Markush reports was much the same as I was told in two Paris stores over the last 3 days. A unified app and significant updates in the pipeline.

Anyone who thinks software development can work to a timetable is naive, but they seemed pretty confident that it wasn't going to be too long.

There are plenty of ways of using the Reactor product with its current connectivity and software.

RE: New app - Celts88 - 15-Oct-2018

(15-Oct-2018, 12:09)ssfas Wrote: What Markush reports was much the same as I was told in two Paris stores over the last 3 days. A unified app and significant updates in the pipeline.

Anyone who thinks software development can work to a timetable is naive, but they seemed pretty confident that it wasn't going to be too long a piece of string.

There are plenty of ways of using the Reactor product with its current connectivity and software.

Fixed that for you  Tongue

RE: New app - ssfas - 15-Oct-2018

(15-Oct-2018, 13:16)Celts88 Wrote:
(15-Oct-2018, 12:09)ssfas Wrote: What Markush reports was much the same as I was told in two Paris stores over the last 3 days. A unified app and significant updates in the pipeline.

Anyone who thinks software development can work to a timetable is naive, but they seemed pretty confident that it wasn't going to be too long a piece of string.

If that makes you happy ...

RE: New app - Celts88 - 15-Oct-2018

(15-Oct-2018, 15:30)ssfas Wrote:
(15-Oct-2018, 13:16)Celts88 Wrote:

If that makes you happy ...

Was only being a bit silly with some light humour, but ........ whatever  Rolleyes

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 15-Oct-2018

I downloaded the App - not expecting it to work with the Expert obviously but just to have a sneaky look at what they’ve been up to and what might one day come our way.

Here’s screenshots of as far as I could get.

A couple wouldn’t upload as they’re over the DC 2mb limit - but hopefully these three demonstrate clearly what it can do.

RE: New app - markush - 16-Oct-2018

I am sure many expect to have apart from an uptodate look and universal app working also natively on iPads etc also more to adjust than volume and input channels.
Trying to get more details about what is coming.

RE: New app - Hifi_swlon - 16-Oct-2018

To be fair I missed two slides.

One referred to the beauty of getting constant updates directly through the app - but obviously worded much more magically and bizarrely than that.

I forget the last slide. Very dramatic image though.

RE: New app - K4680 - 16-Oct-2018

NEWS Rolleyes

Mail from Devialet

Dear ......

We are grateful to count you as one of our clients and part of the Devialet family. As such, we are pleased  to inform you about the latest developments planned for our existing product lines - Expert Pro and Phantom, now known as Phantom Premier, which range from 1200 to 4500 Watts.

Since the creation of Devialet, our mission has been to bring sound in its purest form to as many listeners as possible. Last week, we introduced Phantom Reactor which is the latest milestone in our pursuit of this goal. Phantom Reactor condenses multiple Devialet technologies into an incredibly compact design that still manages to deliver unreasonable sound, from 600 to 900 Watts.

Phantom Reactor only exists because of the innovations born from the development of Expert Pro and Phantom Premier. In many ways, you made this possible: you were among the first to trust us and your invaluable feedback continues to inform what we do next.

This continuous evolution required a new software platform, so we developed DOS 2 (Devialet Operating System 2). It offers an open, simple and stable experience, allowing users to enjoy exceptional sound quality with the greatest comfort. The brand new "Devialet" application, launched alongside Phantom Reactor, has been built on the DOS 2 architecture. Our ultimate aim is to harmonize the user experience across all our product lines.

On Expert Pro with Core Infinity, certification of Roon RAAT (Roon Advanced Audio Transport) begins this week, enhancing the listening experience on what is already the world’s most advanced music player. In 2019, we will make Expert Pro compatible with the new Devialet app, replacing the current Expert Remote app.

On Phantom Premier, transition to our new software platform is scheduled for the second half of 2019. You will have the option to replace Spark with the Devialet app and enjoy all the benefits of the new OS.

We also aim to bring you new streaming protocols through free software updates, which will join Airplay, Spotify Connect and UPnP that were introduced this year across all our products.

Thank you for your continued support and looking forward to delivering these exciting enhancements.

The Devialet Team

RE: New app - antilles - 17-Oct-2018

(16-Oct-2018, 19:26)K4680 Wrote: On Phantom Premier, transition to our new software platform is scheduled for the second half of 2019. You will have the option to replace Spark with the Devialet app and enjoy all the benefits of the new OS.

Evidently ‘first semester’ meant Back to School 2019...

RE: New app - markush - 17-Oct-2018

App got its own page so far https://www.devialet.com/en-gb/devialet-app/