Devialet Chat
IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Tweaker's Corner (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Tweaker-s-Corner)
+--- Thread: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers (/Thread-IsoAcoustics-OREA-isolation-footers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Wdw - 01-Dec-2018

Hello All,

Am intrigued by the line of isolation “pucks” offered by IsoAcoustics.  In email correspondence with the company I was given this recommendation for support to a stacked pair of Ds

I would suggest 3 of the OREA bronze between the stacked mono-blocks. You can position 2 in the back and 1 at the front in the middle.

I would recommend 3 of the Indigo for underneath the stack.

Price points are, for audiophile gear, happily somewhat sensible.

Anyone tried these out?

Note, the bronze OREA is new to market with availability coming this month.

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Jacke89 - 02-Dec-2018

I was planning on trying the Bronze under my 440 Pro also, but still waiting for my dealer to get them in stock. I don't have mine stacked, so was looking to get 6 Bronze. Will let you know one I get some info from my dealer. And if you try them before I do, please share you thoughts Smile

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Hifi_swlon - 02-Dec-2018

Isoacoustics are reasonably priced because they’re a pro audio brand, more recently pushing things into the hifi world with the Gaia footers. Hopefully they won’t succumb to introducing elaborately packaged and finished models containing unobtanium as they evolve - the Gaia footers were more expensive than the pro pucks, but they were a different design too.

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Wdw - 02-Dec-2018

(02-Dec-2018, 13:37)Jacke89 Wrote: I was planning on trying the Bronze under my 440 Pro also, but still waiting for my dealer to get them in stock. I don't have mine stacked, so was looking to get 6 Bronze. Will let you know one I get some info from my dealer. And if you try them before I do, please share you thoughts Smile

Great, please post your experiences when you get them in house....was told that on-line supply for the Bronze was coming to the Canadian market at the end of December or early January.

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Wdw - 02-Dec-2018

(02-Dec-2018, 17:35)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Isoacoustics are reasonably priced because they’re a pro audio brand, more recently pushing things into the hifi world with the Gaia footers. Hopefully they won’t succumb to introducing elaborately packaged and finished models containing unobtanium as they evolve - the Gaia footers were more expensive than the pro pucks, but they were a different design too.

Let's just hope they aren't taking any clues from Ted Denney!  Wink

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Wdw - 28-Dec-2018

All,
Just had these delivered. Only the Indigo as the Bronze are to released in January but have to say they are f#.king amazing...definition we had never expected, faster resolution of a strong musical line as in the stop and start of a instrument, better definition within complex musical lines, etc...I have posted here about the clear improvements offered by the AQ Z3 power chords but these little devices far exceed the improvement given by the power chords.
A Canadian firm, serving the pro market, just entering our nutbar audiophile universe so at a great price point...will post something more substantive in the coming days.

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Axel - 28-Dec-2018

(28-Dec-2018, 02:43)Wdw Wrote: All,
Just had these delivered.  Only the Indigo as the Bronze are to released in January but have to say they are f#.king amazing...definition we had never expected, faster resolution of a strong musical line, sorts out complex musical lines, etc...I have posted here about the clear improvements offered by the AQ Z3 power chords but these little devices far exceed the improvement given by the power chords.  
A Canadian firm, serving the pro market, just entering our nutbar audiophile universe so at a great price point...will post something more substantive in the coming days.
That sounds good.
Where are you using them? Between and under the amps?

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - Wdw - 28-Dec-2018

(28-Dec-2018, 02:49)Axel Wrote:
Just had these delivered.  Only the Indigo as the Bronze are to released in January but have to say they are f#.king amazing...definition we had never expected, faster resolution of a strong musical line, sorts out complex musical lines, etc...I have posted here about the clear improvements offered by the AQ Z3 power chords but these little devices far exceed the improvement given by the power chords.  
That sounds good.
Where are you using them? Between and under the amps?

Axel,

As per my opening post, the recommendation from Iso Acoustic, for a stacked pair of D440's, was the Orea Indigo to carry the weight of the pair and the second tier of Bronze between the two.
The Bronze has yet to be introduced but to come on the 7th of January.  I purchased on line from a Canadian group
AudioW3.com
who were prompt and helpful.

Best,
Warren

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - audio_engr - 28-Dec-2018

Just had these delivered.  Only the Indigo as the Bronze are to released in January but have to say they are f#.king amazing...definition we had never expected, faster resolution of a strong musical line as in the stop and start of a instrument, better definition within complex musical lines, etc...I have posted here about the clear improvements offered by the AQ Z3 power chords but these little devices far exceed the improvement given by the power chords.  

I ordered my 6 pcs of Bronze that I was recommended by Sean Morrison of Isoacoustics Inc under my 440-Pro CI and am awaiting for these to be delivered.

RE: IsoAcoustics OREA isolation footers - audio_engr - 28-Dec-2018

(28-Dec-2018, 06:02)Wdw Wrote:
(28-Dec-2018, 05:12)audio_engr Wrote: ......I decided to go with the Townshend Podium as they too have a special build for the B&W 802 D3 (and claims B&W themselves uses them). Installing each of the IsoAcoustics feet under my speakers requires to undo the factory built castors and in-lieu install this plate and then the feet in the center. I wasn't willing to start modifying the underside of my Bowers & Wilkins plinth hence found the Townshend solution a better fit. Plus calls to B&W also certified that they unofficially endorse them. 

!

Unparalleled!  Wondering how quickly my thread was to be displaced by your alternate suggestions!  Enjoy!

Its just an opinion ... so be it !!  Moreover, GAIA vs. Townshend has nothing to do with OREA (does it ?)