Devialet Chat
For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-For-Sale)
+--- Thread: For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) (/Thread-For-Sale-2x-Phantom-Golds-DevialetCare-Dialog-Remote-1k-less-for-Oct-Nov)

Pages: 1 2

For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) - meeotch - 17-Jan-2019

I'm selling my dual Phantom Gold setup, including the Dialog and the Remote.  I love how they sound, but I dislike Spark and there are a couple of "features" which make this system inappropriate for my particular application.  (The slight delay, and the way the volume resets whenever you turn off the source.)

Phantoms were new in March of last year, so they're still under warranty, and I have DevialetCare until Nov 2022.  Everything is in pristine, like-new condition.  I've even got all the original boxes, including the shipping boxes, so it'll come to you packed the same as from the factory.

Total retail value is $6700 + tax.  Used Phantom Golds seem to be selling on eBay for about 75% of retail.  I'm going to be out of the country starting mid-November, so for the next month, I'm dropping my price for a cash sale by $1000, to $3999.

You can come take a listen & pick them up in NYC.  Again, looking for a cash sale - which implies local pickup, or I can deliver them to someone you trust in the NYC area.

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - Cosmosound - 09-Feb-2019

available still?

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - meeotch - 11-Feb-2019

Yes - they are still available.

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - Cosmosound - 22-Mar-2019

because they are burned in i ll offer you $4000 Smile

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - Yar36 - 26-May-2019

Still available?

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - meeotch - 03-Jun-2019

Yes - the system is still available. Sorry for the late reply - I've been out of the country for a while.

RE: For Sale: Two Phantom Golds + Dialog + Remote - ozsound - 29-Jun-2019

(03-Jun-2019, 19:45)meeotch Wrote: Yes - the system is still available.  Sorry for the late reply - I've been out of the country for a while.

Sent you a PM.

RE: For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) - meeotch - 14-Oct-2019

Bumping my own thread, because of the temporary price drop - see original post above.

RE: For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) - meeotch - 31-Oct-2019

Not to be a d*ck, but... Start your own thread, please, don't hijack mine to sell your own gear. It's impolite.

RE: For Sale: 2x Phantom Golds + DevialetCare + Dialog + Remote ($1k less for Oct-Nov) - Rufus McDufus - 31-Oct-2019

Apologies @meeotch for missing that. We can't allow anyone to add their own advert to someone else's thread.