Devialet Chat
Seasons Greetings - Printable Version

+- Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com)
+-- Forum: Devialet Chat (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Devialet-Chat)
+--- Forum: Information, Rules & FAQ (https://devialetchat.com/Forum-Information-Rules-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Seasons Greetings (/Thread-Seasons-Greetings)

Pages: 1 2

Seasons Greetings - brit - 22-Dec-2014

Just to wish you all Seasons Greetings, and Happy Devialet listening for the New Year wherever you are in the World!

David

RE: Seasons Greetings - amabrok - 22-Dec-2014

(22-Dec-2014, 19:37)brit Wrote: Just to wish you all Seasons Greetings, and Happy Devialet listening for the New Year wherever you are in the World!

David

thanks Brit, same to u and all members !

RE: Seasons Greetings - Eddye - 22-Dec-2014

Thank you, David, and the same to you and all members of Devialetchat.

RE: Seasons Greetings - Confused - 23-Dec-2014

Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

Then today something strange happened. Both my KEF Blades and my D800 did actually implode. I have no idea what caused this. Don't believe me? Pictures providing evidence attached.

What should I do now? Buy a Phantom I guess?

Anyway.... Seasons greetings to all.... Happy listening....

RE: Seasons Greetings - Pim - 23-Dec-2014

(23-Dec-2014, 15:29)Confused Wrote: Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

Then today something strange happened. Both my KEF Blades and my D800 did actually implode. I have no idea what caused this. Don't believe me? Pictures providing evidence attached.

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

RE: Seasons Greetings - brit - 23-Dec-2014

(23-Dec-2014, 17:34)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(23-Dec-2014, 15:29)Confused Wrote: Well Devialet said everything would implode on the 16th December, speakers, phone docks, amplifiers etc. Well I made through the day, and no, nothing imploded.

WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

May all your implosions be happy ones!!Wink

RE: Seasons Greetings - GuillaumeB - 23-Dec-2014

Merry Christmas folks!

Guillaume

RE: Seasons Greetings - darthsteph - 24-Dec-2014

Merry Christmas to you Devialet fans !!! Angel

Seasons Greetings - LBameule - 24-Dec-2014

Merry Christmas to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

RE: Seasons Greetings - thumb5 - 24-Dec-2014

Happy Christmas!

It's been a pleasure getting to know you virtually and meeting some of you in person.

Thanks again to Guillaume for setting up the forum and to all the moderators for making it such a nice place to visit.